Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
Exarielle BlackLaw
marshmallowcreampie
Speaking of requests, do you guys know of any male/unisex brightly colored fantasy clothing?

Hi there! You might take a look at Spellbound Shonen, which has a bright reddish hood, tunic, gloves, shoes, shorts, and wand with some aqua and gold for just under 700mill at lowest right now. :3
I remember back in my day 700m was like nuts to get
Thanks to everyone who's been adding comments in this thread. I've bought Strawberry Ribbon Candy and Adorable Triplet because of it heart

If anyone has ideas on pink, red or cream items please let me know. Thanks

Peaceful Warlord

Zakuro Moon
Exarielle BlackLaw
marshmallowcreampie
Speaking of requests, do you guys know of any male/unisex brightly colored fantasy clothing?

Hi there! You might take a look at Spellbound Shonen, which has a bright reddish hood, tunic, gloves, shoes, shorts, and wand with some aqua and gold for just under 700mill at lowest right now. :3

Heh, I remember back when even 500k was an insane amount. Stupid inflation.

Flora's Gift is a pretty powder blue set of a headband, backdrop, shoulder puff, and chest ribbon, at 400mil.

StudliWanXII's Princess

Shy Unicorn

Exarielle BlackLaw
Zakuro Moon
Exarielle BlackLaw
marshmallowcreampie

Flora's Gift is a pretty powder blue set of a headband, backdrop, shoulder puff, and chest ribbon, at 400mil.

Years and years ago I spent ages questing for a devil tail that cost 6 million. I don't even know how much they are now, too many zeros!

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
Exarielle BlackLaw
Zakuro Moon
Exarielle BlackLaw
marshmallowcreampie

Omg right?! XD questing seemed a little more fun then....now its just crazy. He
L just last year a item I wanted was like 500k or something like that...now its like 50m or something. Wtf happened man....Gaia killed itself

Xan-Phorie Rei

Lowest devil tail is 748,998,995,555

StudliWanXII's Princess

Shy Unicorn

It would be a lot of zeros, if there were any zeros in that amount sweatdrop

Versatile Seeker

12,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zakuro Moon
Exarielle BlackLaw
Zakuro Moon
Exarielle BlackLaw
marshmallowcreampie

L just last year a item I wanted was like 500k or something like that...now its like 50m or something. Wtf happened man....Gaia killed itself
Xan-Phorie Rei

User Image
Oh My Gumball has a pretty nice looking devil tail mode for only 200 mil. I swear half of getting good budget items on this site is obsessive searching because the items have terrible search indexing. A great example is Levianovo. The only tag is it's name so you will NOT find it unless you already know it exists.

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
xavierkiath
Zakuro Moon
Exarielle BlackLaw
Zakuro Moon
Exarielle BlackLaw

Xan-Phorie Rei

User Image
Oh My Gumball has a pretty nice looking devil tail mode for only 200 mil. I swear half of getting good budget items on this site is obsessive searching because the items have terrible search indexing. A great example is Levianovo. The only tag is it's name so you will NOT find it unless you already know it exists.
yeah well I was never to fond of the devil tail but its still a crazy amount.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
xavierkiath

User Image

It's worth searching the items that can be made by Alchemy and Recipes. Unless the item is made with a Cash Shop item in it's formula, odds are in your favor of it being inexpensive. 3nodding Levianovo is an alchemy made item, so that's why I bring it up.
Thanks so much to whoever donated items to me, did not expect it heart

I didn't even notice the fan was on my wishlist, I kinda got caught up with all the new chance items that have been released since I was last here and trying to prioritise what to get, but it's neat, so thanks for getting it for me as I had forgotten. And for Faustine, I was close to getting it but was thinking prices might drop a bit more soon, so thanks again so much, really appreciate it biggrin

Peaceful Warlord

Someone from this thread just gifted me Illyncia's Honor from my wishlist! Whoever it was, thank you very much! -bows-

Prince of the LIbrary has a great arm mod with a sword, red and black wig, shoulder cape, scarf, leg mod, and magical scroll for the price of 400mil! A great deal for a very detailed item.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Exarielle BlackLaw
Someone from this thread just gifted me Illyncia's Honor from my wishlist! Whoever it was, thank you very much! -bows-

Prince of the LIbrary has a great arm mod with a sword, red and black wig, shoulder cape, scarf, leg mod, and magical scroll for the price of 400mil! A great deal for a very detailed item.

I am the idiot who bought that item for 5 bil before it deflated crying Learn from my mistakes, Gaians.

On topic:

1 bil and under:

Forever Fatal Love
Murder de Polar
Puppeteer

Supreme Pumpkin

Nearly all the Godina's are crashing thanks to tier rewards, if you are missing any now is a good time. heart

Stellar Succubus

Exarielle BlackLaw

I can attest to this wig, it is an amazing one, worth every gold ingot!

Today, Im here to talk about wings, and a halo!

There are a lot of really expensive angel and devil wings out there, but Ive found a few that are amazing, and amazingly cheap, consistently! Take a look at these! <I dont link because I have an issue with my keyboard, but searching the names of any of these will yield>

Asmodeus Wings for 3.4b ~ Black, demonic, medium sized wings are perfect for those who want larger demon wings, but not huge ones that overwhelm an avatar. They sit at the back and are really attractive! Highly recommend these! The highest listing is still under 5b!

Heavenly Wings for 1.4b ~ Angelic blue, feathery and medium sized wings, cheap as beans, and in a far more attractive shape than I believe the alchemy medium wings are!

Incubi`s Amethyst wings for 299m ~ the same shape as Asmodeus wings, but in a rich regal purple! So lovely! So cheap!

Cain`s wings for under 1b ~ Magenta <think rosamund red> large demon wings, for under 1b gold, no listing higher than 1b gold, these are a total steal for succubi and demons alike!

Asmodeus Dark Red wings for 1.25b ~ these are in my opinion more attractive than the much brighter red incubi`s wings. Theyre medium sized, and go with a lot of the more common crimson wings. Theyve been more expensive in the past, so theyre well worth their price now, in my opinion!

The angelic halo is still a top gaian item, with a top gaian price tag. But you can get the look so much cheaper, if you dont mind a slightly different colour ^^

Citrine Angelic Halo at 29b ~ Okay, so I know its nearly thirty billion gold, which is steep for this thread. But the colour is so close that when you wear it, only really staunch halo enthusiasts can tell. Its like diamonesques of the pixel halo world. A hardy substitute if you like the original shape and want a yellow coloured halo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff