Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Ghost

Buranka
I just fall in love with this... well, i don't even know what kind of animal is but cuteness is over 9000. Aslo has a little cape, cute tunic and nice sash

User Image 7m now

He's an elephant, and he has a brother.
User Image

Drazilly
Kokuryuu
LadyTimePiece
If anyone is interested in getting Attitude Alleycat here are some examples of how the scissors "pose" cuts tops. I have never seen it cut a vest, but there might be some exceptions. Jackets are 50/50. Shakierarox just mentioned this item one this page or the page previous so if you want to give someone credit for posting this, give that person credit as well.

The price right now has a LMP (thank you Fated Reaper for telling me what "LMP" means...lol) of 470mil. I know that is very steep, but since this item has scissors the price will only go up (ESPECIALLY with it being in this thread). As far as I've seen there are only two items with scissors and those are Alleycat and Saint Ciel: Agape. We all know how Agape skyrocketed so I'd jump on Alleycat A.S.A.P. or you just may never get it.

Anyway, here are some examples(excuse the size of the image):
User Image

Tektek has it to where you can cut tops by equipping Alleycat, but it doesn't have it's own category like Agape does. That's actually probably one of the reasons why it isn't as high as Agape right now(that and little is known about scissor items and it doesn't cut hair).

There's also the Hoarfrost: Centurion, which 'cuts' hair super short (all one style). It's good for guys because so much of the hair items on Gaia are for the ladies, but those are already in the billions...

All the Sketchbooks have hairpins that work sort of like the Agape scissors but leave more hair intact.

Guys. Don't forget Sweetheart Schoolboy (User Image) which was the male item opposite Alleycat in the Feb 2014 Letter, and gives you a side shaved haircut.

Fluffy Bibliophile

the hidden ghost
Buranka
I just fall in love with this... well, i don't even know what kind of animal is but cuteness is over 9000. Aslo has a little cape, cute tunic and nice sash

User Image 7m now

User Image

It looks more like an unborn elephant to me... xd But thanks, I didn't know about Vetiver.

Sparkling Noob

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Buranka
the hidden ghost
Buranka

User Image 7m now

User Image

It looks more like an unborn elephant to me... xd But thanks, I didn't know about Vetiver.

An elephant? Are you sure? eek

Profitable Entrepreneur

Thanks you among for Erebus! Now I finally have all the moons

Star

DoHeGotTheBodt
dreamish
DoHeGotTheBodt

User Image 600k at the lowest.
Peach and Pink Floweret Crown is a cute head item.

This is a gold-shop item.

Oh, really?
Thanks for telling me! I'll go edit right away.

you can buy it for 2100gg in rina's shop

Ruthless Conversationalist

10,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
gogh reed cost 2 bill now T-T
It hurts </3

Profitable Entrepreneur

Thus thread is filled with unique items. Once things deflate many will go well with some of the cheaper ei

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Definitely NOT on the cheap end of the scale, but with the recent Ice Cream shop RIG, it took a massive hit that puts it in range of some people-
User Image Purpura has been rerelased!

For the cheaper end of things, and to bring up part of one of the nicer gold shop updates, check out the Cozy Knit Gloves set (with matching sweaters and other things). Always in the Jock Strap!
User Image Never pay more than 1,920g!

Profitable Entrepreneur

lVlami
It hurts </3

Even after deflation Gogh reed, deathwhisper, picolitrosso's urn and fallen wish will still be wallet hurters. Which the huge number of poses earn them their cost but it's still rough

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image Sneeze the Dragonrider has one listing for 20mil, and quite a few in the 30-40m range. [Apologies if this is a bit high for the thread, it just went down so much from the last time I checked! O_O]

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Fated Reaper
lVlami
It hurts </3

Even after deflation Gogh reed, deathwhisper, picolitrosso's urn and fallen wish will still be wallet hurters. Which the huge number of poses earn them their cost but it's still rough

I'm so happy I got Fallen Wish before it skyrocketed. sweatdrop

Profitable Entrepreneur

Canto Dragon
Fated Reaper
lVlami
It hurts </3

many if my high priced items came from evolution manipulations. I would but an early gen with cash or cheap in market. Wait for next generation poses. Sell it. But the new gen for like half. But that was when they had form change evolutions instead of continuous form evolutions

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Fated Reaper
Canto Dragon
Fated Reaper
lVlami
It hurts </3

many if my high priced items came from evolution manipulations. I would but an early gen with cash or cheap in market. Wait for next generation poses. Sell it. But the new gen for like half. But that was when they had form change evolutions instead of continuous form evolutions

That's smart. eek

Profitable Entrepreneur

Canto Dragon
Fated Reaper
Canto Dragon
Fated Reaper
lVlami
It hurts </3

Even after deflation Gogh reed,
, picolitrosso's urn and fallen wish will still be wallet hurters. Which the huge number of poses earn them their cost but it's still rough

That's smart. eek

Got like 4 Urns and three wishes. Anonned the extra back when I fly mercury moon. Usually of I finish a dream avatar I donate extra items I stopped using to people questing them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff