Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impassioned Misfit

Fated Reaper
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fated Reaper
Currently the evolving item trend is odd. The items that normally are holiest are currently among the more expensuve
Evolving items, by and large, are pretty expensive now due to all the inflation. Those that are particularly unpopular and/or have been rereleased multiple times in item generators and bundles have deflated quite a bit.

well evolving items don't flux as bad due to the change in the evolution system. Back when it was a changing evolution a single evolution could be hundreds of thousands difference
Er...
????
I don't understand what you're trying to say or how it relates to what I'm saying. Because Evolving Items very clearly have been ******** by the inflation. I should've bought an Infernal Spirit when it was 3 million. Last I checked, it's in the billions.
Evolving items still do the generations thing, and the price disparities are still around between generations. Even in REIs (which I imagine are what you're referring to since poses are added?? they're an entirely different beast though???). IIRC the only EI that had any sort of changes in its evolving was Case of Pietro, when they unlocked all poses for all gens because its updates were very few and even further between.Latest generation EIs (and REIs, usually) are still the cheapest, especially since those are the ones that usually get released again. People *still* do the strategy you were talking about where you buy a first gen and sell it and use some of the profit to buy a cheaper one.

Anyway...
Avant Crowne is a pretty cool avant garde accessory item. 's going for about 90mil, at the mo'.

Profitable Entrepreneur

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fated Reaper
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fated Reaper
Currently the evolving item trend is odd. The items that normally are holiest are currently among the more expensuve
Evolving items, by and large, are pretty expensive now due to all the inflation. Those that are particularly unpopular and/or have been rereleased multiple times in item generators and bundles have deflated quite a bit.

well evolving items don't flux as bad due to the change in the evolution system. Back when it was a changing evolution a single evolution could be hundreds of thousands difference
Er...
????
I don't understand what you're trying to say or how it relates to what I'm saying. Because Evolving Items very clearly have been ******** by the inflation. I should've bought an Infernal Spirit when it was 3 million. Last I checked, it's in the billions.
Evolving items still do the generations thing, and the price disparities are still around between generations. Even in REIs (which I imagine are what you're referring to since poses are added?? they're an entirely different beast though???). IIRC the only EI that had any sort of changes in its evolving was Case of Pietro, when they unlocked all poses for all gens because its updates were very few and even further between.Latest generation EIs (and REIs, usually) are still the cheapest, especially since those are the ones that usually get released again. People *still* do the strategy you were talking about where you buy a first gen and sell it and use some of the profit to buy a cheaper one.

Anyway...
Avant Crowne is a pretty cool avant garde accessory item. 's going for about 90mil, at the mo'.

I thought all ei added poses instead of only 1 gen of poses at a time...I have an infernal spirit IM trying to get rid of....I was trying to get a billion to get a faust but it doesn't seen to work. hit me up Monday and I'll sell it to ya for normal price

Profitable Entrepreneur

There are some good MC that are very nice, but I can't remember any off the top of my head except the prism one and I can't remember the name to find the price

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
the hidden ghost

Drazilly
Kokuryuu
LadyTimePiece
If anyone is interested in getting Attitude Alleycat here are some examples of how the scissors "pose" cuts tops. I have never seen it cut a vest, but there might be some exceptions. Jackets are 50/50. Shakierarox just mentioned this item one this page or the page previous so if you want to give someone credit for posting this, give that person credit as well.

The price right now has a LMP (thank you Fated Reaper for telling me what "LMP" means...lol) of 470mil. I know that is very steep, but since this item has scissors the price will only go up (ESPECIALLY with it being in this thread). As far as I've seen there are only two items with scissors and those are Alleycat and Saint Ciel: Agape. We all know how Agape skyrocketed so I'd jump on Alleycat A.S.A.P. or you just may never get it.

Anyway, here are some examples(excuse the size of the image):
User Image

Tektek has it to where you can cut tops by equipping Alleycat, but it doesn't have it's own category like Agape does. That's actually probably one of the reasons why it isn't as high as Agape right now(that and little is known about scissor items and it doesn't cut hair).

There's also the Hoarfrost: Centurion, which 'cuts' hair super short (all one style). It's good for guys because so much of the hair items on Gaia are for the ladies, but those are already in the billions...

All the Sketchbooks have hairpins that work sort of like the Agape scissors but leave more hair intact.

Guys. Don't forget Sweetheart Schoolboy (User Image) which was the male item opposite Alleycat in the Feb 2014 Letter, and gives you a side shaved haircut.
OMG I LOVE YOU!

Smoker

User Image

200mil for tiny black animated demon wings. these used to be super rare, how awesome is that? lol

Timid Regular

Fated Reaper
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fated Reaper
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fated Reaper

Er...
????

Anyway...

I thought all ei added poses instead of only 1 gen of poses at a time...I have an infernal spirit IM trying to get rid of....I was trying to get a billion to get a faust but it doesn't seen to work. hit me up Monday and I'll sell it to ya for normal price

REIs are the ones that bring out all of the poses at once, because they take only a few weeks to evolve. Normal EIs are the ones that bring out second, third, fourth, however-many gens after the first, and each time the first gen evolves, the next generations evolve according to the cycle. The Zodiacal: Equinox is going to *hopefully* take the full year to evolve, and thus, you'll have 13 generations in total, with the 13th generation taking another year to evolve after the first generation has completely evolved.

Profitable Entrepreneur

shakierarox
Fated Reaper
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fated Reaper
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fated Reaper

Er...
????

Anyway...

REIs are the ones that bring out all of the p
oses at once, because they take only a few weeks to evolve. Normal EIs are the ones that bring out second, third, fourth, however-many gens after the first, and each time the first gen evolves, the next generations evolve according to the cycle. The Zodiacal: Equinox is going to *hopefully* take the full year to evolve, and thus, you'll have 13 generations in total, with the 13th generation taking another year to evolve after the first generation has completely evolved.

Ah I must have checked a rapid when I returned. I stand corrected then and apologize for my mistake. Also I have my dream avatar thanks to infernal selling with an hour left...so my excess gold will most likely go to helping people obtain items if possible. Also thanks you for correcting my mistake. Makes me feel better a bit

Fashionable Gaian

clealuira
Controllable Destiny
Controllable Destiny
benny the puppy is a cute item

amigo taco isn't very expensive too

Not to be funny or anything, but that is extremely expensive for a taco.

Considering it takes 10 salts + 50 amigo pants + 100g to make it D: Yeah that taco better be high class xD

Timid Regular

Fated Reaper
shakierarox

REIs are the ones that bring out all of the poses at once, because they take only a few weeks to evolve. Normal EIs are the ones that bring out second, third, fourth, however-many gens after the first, and each time the first gen evolves, the next generations evolve according to the cycle. The Zodiacal: Equinox is going to *hopefully* take the full year to evolve, and thus, you'll have 13 generations in total, with the 13th generation taking another year to evolve after the first generation has completely evolved.

Ah I must have checked a rapid when I returned. I stand corrected then and apologize for my mistake. Also I have my dream avatar thanks to infernal selling with an hour left...so my excess gold will most likely go to helping people obtain items if possible. Also thanks you for correcting my mistake. Makes me feel better a bit

Nah, it's not a problem, REIs and EIs are a little confusing, even for some of the best of us. smile

Also, keeping on topic, Gramster, Grunny's fuzzball little cousin has 13 listings up for 550k and under.

Sir Sex Symbol

17,890 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Profitable Entrepreneur

shakierarox
Fated Reaper
shakierarox

Nah, it's not a problem, REIs and EIs are a little confusing, even for some of the best of us. smile

Also, keeping on topic, Gramster, Grunny's fuzzball little cousin has 13 listings up for 550k and under.

not a bad price given how popular grunny is. Sirens song is a nice Zelda reference item for I think...70m?(given current economy I am trying to stay below 100m)

Indomitable Dragonslayer

This is my first post here~ But I saw this super cheap item and I had to share it. Luminous Pangea Super cute and super yellow!

Profitable Entrepreneur

Piya-chan
This is my first post here~ But I saw this super cheap item and I had to share it. Luminous Pangea Super cute and super yellow!

Would make a good pairing with hermes moon and biancamella then....maybe even munthamella with the right set of green items

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Sunshine Puffy Tunic: A cute, simple yellow shirt. This used to be available in the MTV sponsor gold shop which has since been removed. That said, it is still currently available on the marketplace for less than 100g- but not for long!

Swanky Gent: For the fellas! Gorgeously handsome clothing and wig for around the 6mil mark. This one has been riding low for a while now from re-releases but it's going to rebound soon so grab it while you can!

Admirable Antagonist: Another great male-oriented item! Comes with hair, swords, boots, bracer, warrior kilt/kimono hybrid, and scars. Currently around 12mil.

Sable Monarch: Black and yellow item set with a masculine edge. Comes with top, shorts, boots, cape, wrist decoration, crown, and staff. Currently less than 30mil.

Legend of the Astro Logger: Another great masculine item! Hot dang, I am on a roll here. A futuristic construction worker item based on the folk tale of Paul Bunyan. Quite a mouthful, that. I really like the cyborg leg mod on this, but it also comes with a blue robotic bull companion and a mechanical axe (because why not). Available for less than 120k.

Profitable Entrepreneur

At 89m mercury moon is currently even cheaper than it's original counterpart. I apologize that many of the items I list are in the millions....not used to.thus level of inflation so affordability is....skewed for me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff