Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
I don’t wear much of either tbh but if I'm wearing a dress depending on the style, I'll wear stockings and if I'm wearing a shirt that covers by butt I'll wear leggings. If is really cold (winter) I'll wear leggings as thermals under my pants! I personally don’t wear leggings and pants

Desirable Partier

Beth Phoenix23
I don’t wear much of either tbh but if I'm wearing a dress depending on the style, I'll wear stockings and if I'm wearing a shirt that covers by butt I'll wear leggings. If is really cold (winter) I'll wear leggings as thermals under my pants! I personally don’t wear leggings and pants
I like the way you approach fashion.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Both.
But when its really cold I only wear leggings and when its really hot I only wear stockings.

Ruthless Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Absolutely stockings. I refuse to wear leggings if I can avoid it. They're so uncomfortable. D:

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Leggings, because I'd need a garter belt to wear stockings.

Hopping Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I wear stockings a lot more than leggings.
I only wear leggings with jumpers or over sized shirts (I don't own many of these items).
Stockings match my wardrobe better (which is mainly comprised of dresses and skirts).

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
It depends. If I'm wearing a dress, then I'm more likely to wear tights/stockings. But generally I wear leggings more often. Since it's winter, I'm almost always wearing leggings under my scrub pants because our clinic gets really cold up front. But I'm very particular about my leggings, because I want them to last, and look good. So far I only own one pair of lululemon leggings, I've had them for like three years, and they still look brand new. And they're so comfy. Well worth the money for them.

Anxious Bookworm

I prefer tights/stockings, as they look more flattering with the short dresses and skirts I wear. When it gets colder (not that that's common where I live), I wear fleece-lined tights. They're so comfy. 3nodding

Tipsy Tycoon

Pikkewyn
Whenever I wear boots, I prefer leggings under my skirts. You don't see that they do not have feet, as I wear boots over them. I prefer leggings as they do not sag at the crotch, and you can put on clean socks every day.
However, when I wear shoes where you will be able to see that the legging has no feet, I prefer stockings or tights

THIS, The same here. biggrin

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_angelleft Two words .... stirrup tights. gaia_angelright

I noticed them in the F21 accessory store more than a year ago and they are godsent for people who hate ruining their tights from toe holes talk2hand I wear them with thin socks underneath.

The F21 ones are more opaque than regular standard tights, and they are pretty great quality for the price and can last you a good long while.

If and when I see them going on sale, I buy in bulk.

UPDATE: As for leggings, I wear them mainly for working out or lazying around the house ... but IF I wear them out like pants, I make sure I have a long-enough cardigan/jacket OR a long sleeve shirt wrapped around my waist to cover my butt.
I've seen too many ladies with sheer, see-through tights ... it's just bad and I won't risk it.

I'm not one for wearing leggings 'by themselves' unless they're the yoga/sport kind.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
I like them both equally.

Stockings in my opinion looks better. However leggings are more comfortable.

OG Fatcat

i wear leggings like every day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas