Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Partier

Rose Milk
Depends on the quality. 3nodding
In what way...?

Desirable Partier

Infinite Fantasy
            since I'm not that person that wears skirts or dresses much, leggings are my best friend.
            why?
            well, I love oversized sweaters/shirts and leggings are like my substitutes for pants. xD
            they're comfy and easy to move around in. and they come in patterns and prints. :3

edit; I'm going to be more open towards stockings though. they're adorable. c:
There's lots of kinds and patterns for stockings out there...

Friendly Bear

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
why not both? emotion_awesome

Desirable Partier

total SBAMF
Do you mean that different outfits go better with one than the other?

Friendly Bear

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Altaloma
total SBAMF
Do you mean that different outfits go better with one than the other?

yes
leggings all the way! I only wear black leggings because they go with everything!
iNeon_bubblez
leggings all the way! I only wear black leggings because they go with everything!
Black goes with everything.
tights.. i never wear leggings, not into them
Stockings or over the knee socks myself, if I could ever get them to stay up!! I just think they look cute with anything but usually, like I said, they just side right down 'n' so generally I go for tights rather than leggings, I don't like a lot of bulk on my legs.

Anxious Girl

Both!
Although 90% of my wardrobe is pants based, I love opaque stockings with my shorter dresses and skirts. I've also worn fleeced stockings under pants in the winter time.
but I have leggings I'll wear with long tops and hoodies, and the thicker weight denimesque chino leggings I'll wear as pants.

Invisible Senshi

I like stockings a bit more than leggings. They are thinner and TO ME, they look better.

I do not wear them often, though. When I do, I get weird stares and insults. When I wear leggings, no one seems to notice. (I wear them with my skirts and shorts.)

Sex Symbol

Leggings. I love them as pants. ******** what anyone says about that. 4laugh

Desirable Partier

Zultim
I like stockings a bit more than leggings. They are thinner and TO ME, they look better.

I do not wear them often, though. When I do, I get weird stares and insults. When I wear leggings, no one seems to notice. (I wear them with my skirts and shorts.)
Trust your instincts. I think stockings are a more classic look and will always be so.
Definitely leggings over stockings.
I don't particularly like things covering my feet unless it's necessary.
Leggings are more comfortable too, I always wear a long shirt or dress with them though.

Desirable Partier

due north
Definitely leggings over stockings.
I don't particularly like things covering my feet unless it's necessary.
Leggings are more comfortable too, I always wear a long shirt or dress with them though.
Leggings are also warmer this time of year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff