Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ursine Explorer

Both! Patterned tights are amazing and I wear them most often, but I like leggings for simple outfits (like with a simple tight skirt or with a long top). Honestly I never really wear sheer stockings so even my tights could probably pass for leggings.

Desirable Partier

SolenSkinner
Both! Patterned tights are amazing and I wear them most often, but I like leggings for simple outfits (like with a simple tight skirt or with a long top). Honestly I never really wear sheer stockings so even my tights could probably pass for leggings.
It sounds like you have a really cool look. smile
snuff0709
Princess Cadence LOL
Stockings, pantyhose, whatever you call them. Leggings are gross and the new way for girls with no asses to fake having a nice a**.
What do you mean by that?

It's become a trend for girls who have saggy asses or flat asses to wear leggings as pants, because they cling tighter than yoga pants do. So, like shapewear and fat girls with push up bras, it creates the illusion that you look better than you actually are.

Desirable Partier

Princess Cadence LOL
snuff0709
Princess Cadence LOL
Stockings, pantyhose, whatever you call them. Leggings are gross and the new way for girls with no asses to fake having a nice a**.
What do you mean by that?

It's become a trend for girls who have saggy asses or flat asses to wear leggings as pants, because they cling tighter than yoga pants do. So, like shapewear and fat girls with push up bras, it creates the illusion that you look better than you actually are.
Now that you mention it, I think I've seen that out in public. I never thought about it that way before though.

Rainbow Harvester

I prefer stockings/tights myself. they just look so much nicer because they go all the way down and over your feet. everything is even, and there's no bunching around the ankles.

Desirable Partier

Zmrzlina
I prefer stockings/tights myself. they just look so much nicer because they go all the way down and over your feet. everything is even, and there's no bunching around the ankles.
Good point! When everything stays even and smooth, the look is muchly improved, right?

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Both!
Leggings in winter or with something tunic length, stocking when I'm wearing a skirt & boots.

Shy Noob

stockings!
Depends on the quality. 3nodding
I prefer neither i love wearing jeans everyday

Hygienic Smoker

9,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
            since I'm not that person that wears skirts or dresses much, leggings are my best friend.
            why?
            well, I love oversized sweaters/shirts and leggings are like my substitutes for pants. xD
            they're comfy and easy to move around in. and they come in patterns and prints. :3

edit; I'm going to be more open towards stockings though. they're adorable. c:
i much prefer leggings with hoodies/loose tops, it's pretty much all i wear. i love the fit of leggings and i hate the way loose shirts and jeans look on me
even the jeans i most often wear are actually "jeggings"

Desirable Partier

friendIy
stockings!
I'm with you on that - they give a great look, don't they?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff