Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
I like stockings since there are so many different styles as compared to leggings, such as the design and opacity of the stockings. Plus, they look a lot more business than leggings, and I have to dress for business a lot. Leggings are good when it's cold but that's about it.

Shy Explorer

Leggings are cool but nothing beats the comfort of nicely patterned, high-den stockings emotion_bigheart

Desirable Partier

meemoy
Leggings are cool but nothing beats the comfort of nicely patterned, high-den stockings emotion_bigheart
What do you mean by high-den?

Desirable Partier

HyperActiveEmo205
I like stockings since there are so many different styles as compared to leggings, such as the design and opacity of the stockings. Plus, they look a lot more business than leggings, and I have to dress for business a lot. Leggings are good when it's cold but that's about it.
I have to agree with you that stocking are more professional-looking, but they also work in less formal situations too, right?

Shy Explorer

Altaloma
meemoy

high denier! emotion_yatta

Desirable Partier

meemoy
Altaloma
meemoy

Ah, so you lean more towards opaques with patterns?

Shy Explorer

Altaloma
meemoy
Altaloma
meemoy

Ah, so you lean more towards opaques with patterns?

yeah emotion_dowant
It depends on what I'm wearing.
I see leggings as being an alternative to pants, as long as you wear them with an appropriate length top.

Would I wear leggings beneath a dress or skirt? No. That brings me back to the days of mini skirts and 3/4 leggings and I want to forget that part of my life. This is what tights/pantyhose/stockings are for.

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
It depends.
But mostly leggings because it's easy to match with any outfit.

Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stockings, much more comfortable for me
Juvia Loxaar
Stockings, much more comfortable for me
Why are stockings more comfortable to you?

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Altaloma
HyperActiveEmo205
I have to agree with you that stocking are more professional-looking, but they also work in less formal situations too, right?

Totally! Especially when you get the ones with patterns and different colors. Even the black and brown and white all work. I like to think of stockings as an accessory that adds to the look. Leggings is more so an article of clothing that creates a look in the first place.

Heart Consumer

Stockings probably, if we're talking with a bottom. I mean, I personally think they look great with skirts and okay with shorts, so that's a plus. Leggings I tend to wear more as pants eheheh.

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
leggings, some much nicer!
sexygingerbear
leggings, some much nicer!
Excellent!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items