*Um... Okay? As long as there's no maiming involved... Right?* sweatdrop

*... You two are enjoying this waaaaaaaaay too much*
*Not planning on any maiming unless you give her a damn good reason, kid*

Friend

*I'm your aunt. It's in the job description.*

Fashionable Explorer

Son of Iarann Fuil
*And as for his missing memory, he'll get it back after he wakes up.*

*in the mean time, snoops in the security room and tries his best to hack in to make a copy of last night's footage before he tries to erase it. It doesn't go well and he just gives up for the moment. Maybe he can ask Jack for a copy next time? Heads out to be drilled by his mother's pestering*
*JAAAAAAACK! gonk How could you? I thought we were bros of sorts. ;_____;*

*Good. Is really going to have to think of something for your mother to do, what with all the favors she owes him ((Oh Jack, sometimes he's an a**. )) *

*You really thought you were going to get past his security system?! You may be magical Fergus but you're not THAT good.*

*HEY he just said he was hooking you up and the next thing he knows your mum, or whatever was inside her was on about babies. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT BRO gonk *

Newbie Fairy

Fixed Point In Time
*Good. Is really going to have to think of something for your mother to do, what with all the favors she owes him ((Oh Jack, sometimes he's an a**. )) *

*TWO. She only owes you TWO favors. That's it. No more, no less. stare *

Fashionable Explorer

Hidden Strength
Fixed Point In Time

*TWO. She only owes you TWO favors. That's it. No more, no less. stare *

*Combined that makes one BIG favor.* wink

Hilarious Hunter

*Still stuck in this damn place. Tried going back a few times and...it didn't work. Damnit. Decides to drown his frustrations in pie, heading back to the kitchen (after getting lost several times on the way) and pulling out what Feet wrapped up for him.*

*Sammy better be around somewhere, cause if he's not, he's eating his slice.*
*A slightly plump figure with curly ginger hair slips in, glancing around with a slight sigh as she checks the area quickly. Yeah, she knew this place was here, she's just curious as to what's got Mary all hyper and s**t. There was a lot of rambling over the last little bit, and only about half of it made any sense to her. So, here she is*

*A tap of one of her boots as she glances around, her nostrils flaring slightly*

Hilarious Hunter

*Decides to get lost explore some more. And exploring is best done with pie, so leaves the kitchen with plate and fork in hand. In mid-bite when he sees Alice, if she lets him that is.*

Heh. Hey. *Slowly lowers fork.* Man there's just a bunch of people wandering around here isn't there? confused *Sadly has yet to see Gwen again.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff