Dangerous Flatterer

*Today is a good day.* cool

Dapper Humorist

*...pretends to be offended by this. You owe him Jack.*

Fashionable Explorer

Son of Iarann Fuil
Fixed Point In Time
*Don't fight it Fergus. Don't fight it.*

*not fighting it, just would like to know how he got pranked without noticing. That takes some skill and he would like to learn how, for future pranks* ;D

*You can thank Torchwood for that.* cool

*Lookin' good Ianto.* wink
*stumbled out of bed and found a party*

Well, now. mrgreen

Friend

*Does a cute little bunny hop.*
*would mirror the bunny hop, but that might result in some unfortunate brainstrain* ;D

Incredible Witch

Rogue Agent John Hart
*agrees with this. heart ... Well, except that now she's partially undressed* .////.

*may or may not be hiding in a corner with any cushions that she could find surrounding her*

Dapper Humorist

Fixed Point In Time

*Didn't even lose at strip poker this time....*
Wat. Faq u all, man. I'm wearing pants. :l I'M SUCH A NON-CONFORMIST. *HELLO, I EXIST STILL OH MY GOD*

Feral Shapeshifter

*has on no pants. In the British meaning of the word... Plus skirts don't count*

*flees*
Just Left of Center
Rogue Agent John Hart
*agrees with this. heart ... Well, except that now she's partially undressed* .////.

*may or may not be hiding in a corner with any cushions that she could find surrounding her*

*has no pillows. Just an almost-long-enough shirt and a healthy disregard for the outdated mores of a stagnant society*
;D Część, myszko.
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! gonk

*THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, AND SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW. Might run by a certain cowering couch cushioned, shell shocked lady, too.*

((HAY EMO HAY.))

Friend

*Yes...no bunny hopping please. That uh. Ahem.* So, I have no idea how I got depantsed. But, eh!

8D Party time! *Sets up some music woohoo. And Fergus. Better hope your auntie doesn't see you in your skivvies. Or vice versa, muwahaha. ;D*

Fashionable Explorer

More Than Eye Candy
Fixed Point In Time

*Didn't even lose at strip poker this time....*

*They can always play again, if you want to get rid of the rest.* wink

@Emo: *Guesses skirts are close enough. SPOIL SPORT.*

*Looks up from his desk, ears ringing. Spots Gwen and raises a brow, completely casual.* What? *Grriiinnsss.*
((Hi.)) Phete, just stop. Just stop. I will punch your bunny tail off of you.

Well, this is getting increasingly awkward with no pants people so. Not sure how to react. r_r *Misaw face* *ATTEMPTS TO WORK ON ARTICLE CRITIQUES FOR CLASS but fails miserably*

@my skirt: *Deal with it, nerds*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces