Total Votes:[ 224 ]

///Subscribes

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor CB

Wow, it seems like you know alot of people who play the guitar that way. So I gotta ask, what exactly do you call it? I mean, that style of playing the guitar in the non-traditional way?

That sounds like a kick-a** idea. And I honestly think I'm better off traveling with somebody like you who I've only met but can see as a coherent, and intelligent person, rather than going on my own and shooting in the dark. Hell, that'd make for an awesome story.

FLASH NOTE: HOLY HELL! At the 2:00 mark of the video, (or somewhere around that) when he started playing really fast, I switched back to that tab because I had to see how he was playing that. That was incredibly, very harmonious and melodic. Thank you soo much for showing me that. *goes to rip the audio and make an .mp3 out of it.

Anywho...

Very well said. And great examples to use. I agree, if the ends justify the means, than a sacrifice (of integrity) must be in order.

So what're you favorite books, or pieces of literature?

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Doctor CB
KooHoo-P

She gave me 100K and an Ice Gauntlet after I explained to her what happened to me last week... sweatdrop
I think I guilt tripped her, even though I wasn't trying...

Ha,ha.... If that's guilt tripping, then that was a poor performance.
Like I stated earlier, these a pixels. The only thing not worth losing is good Congo and better friends.

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Marce uh line
FriendofFoes
Marce uh line
Hello

Hi!
^__^
How are you today?
Im good , how are you?

Good. Surviving my damn Internet... again.
Stupid thing cut out again me.
Darn Wi-Fi!!

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Doctor CB
FriendofFoes

Serious. Don't.
You already gave me something...

I can deal with one avatar, even though I'd like to get some colors going...

Edit:Stupid iPod
If you sure.
KooHoo-P

It would make one HELL of a story, that's for sure.
Telling people how you traveled Europe with someone you met for the first time at the airport.
Think about how easy the traveling would be? Always having interesting new stories to tell each other and share.

I'm not entirely sure what it's called. I know it's a splice of Bahri ((Slap Guitar)) and Alternative Guitar.

Either way, it sounds AMAZING.
FriendofFoes
heart

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Well, I'm gonna fight with my computer for a bit... Maybe I'll see you in a minute. Maybe not.
//goes to restart computer and charge dead iPod.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor CB

Yeah, that'd actually make it better. If you travel with somebody you've known for a long time, you might end up running out of stuff to talk about, this way our encounter will be very fresh. I might honestly take you up on that idea. I'm shot for money until this college thing rolls under way. I'm starting University in 6 weeks, I'm very excited.

Ah, thank you for the terminology. Now I can organize my iTunes more precisely.

So who're your most favorite songwriters or lyricists?

Invisible Noob

KooHoo-P

Yeah, no kidding. You're lucky, it only rained there. Here in my town, it snowed all day when it's supposed to be melting right now. > n <;;
That's great!
Hm, well, I live in Canada. I wasn't born here, though. I'm actually learning how to play guitar and ukulele this past year, not that great but I can play a few songs. XD I'm in grade 10th, and 2 more years until I graduate! HURRAH~ I'm planning on taking Power Engineering, hopefully it'll go well. > w < Sorry, not really good at these tell you about myself thingy. orz

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Shanra Bard to Dragons
Hello Koo! Just thought I would pop in before I log off for the night. Hope you had or have a good day.

Oh my effing goodness, I'm soo sorry for overlooking you by such a long time Shanra. I didn't know you posted that until JUST NOW.

I love your easter avatar btw. Any big easter plans?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
ConstelIation

It's alright, I can always make the best of even the littlest of conversations.

WOW! Snowing in Aprils, although since you mentioned you live in Canada I'm not too surprised. Nice! I hope learning to play those goes swimmingly for you. So was it entirely your choice to learn how to play those? If so, why did you choose those two?

So why power engineering?

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Just realized...
Koohoo, doctor, and I are all in monochromatic avis.

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
KooHoo-P
FriendofFoes
FUUU -
Damn blue Diedrich!!!!
Give me another color!!!

About that, I've been clicking on those, what happens if I get one of each color?

Dunno. After you get so many, you can turn them in for a prize.

Invisible Noob

KooHoo-P

I know. orz
Yep, it was my own choice to play those. It just looks so cool to play those instrument. Everyone's playing them, so why not learn it and jam with my friends and family. Also, my friends also plays different kinds of instruments, I guess it's peer pressure? XD
It looks like a fun job to do. It has a great benefits and the salary is good. =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff