KooHoo-P

Oh dear x)
Algebra/Math and English.

8,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
KooHoo-P

Many many many things as of lately. I'm having a friend problem as well, he's starting to seem incredibly selfish and arrogant and I just don't want anything to do with him anymore.

Well, anything on the upside you would like to talk about?

I get to start college soon~!

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
x_XSillyCuppyCake
Hello

Hello, what's up?
Schizophrenic Duckling
KooHoo-P

Oh dear x)
Algebra/Math and English.

Algebra? Awesome! so why math?
Love-Lost Elegy

That's great to hear? what classes will you take first?

Fairy

KooHoo-P

I don't know why but I just find it fun to figure out long problems. It's almost relaxing. x)

8,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
KooHoo-P

Love-Lost Elegy

That's great to hear? what classes will you take first?

English 101, Introduction to Algebra, Introduction to Theater, and Introduction to Psychology.

Obsessive Bibliophile

KooHoo-P
It feels like it's mega-rare to run into someone college aged here -- I guess because most of us don't advertise it. >_>

Anyway -- I'm Lily. I'm 22, so it's kind of nice to find someone I didn't meet in the Gaian Geezers who's near my age. razz

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Love-Lost Elegy

English 101, Introduction to Algebra, Introduction to Theater, and Introduction to Psychology.

Awesome! I took 3 of those classes, got 2 As and a B. It's good to see you're taking a full load as well. 16 credit hours I presume? I'm glad to see you're starting college soon, that's great!
Schizophrenic Duckling
KooHoo-P

I don't know why but I just find it fun to figure out long problems. It's almost relaxing. x)

Wow, that's an interesting answer, but whatever gets people to do math I guess. So what do you plan on majoring in when you get to college?
Lily DArouet
KooHoo-P
It feels like it's mega-rare to run into someone college aged here -- I guess because most of us don't advertise it. >_>

Anyway -- I'm Lily. I'm 22, so it's kind of nice to find someone I didn't meet in the Gaian Geezers who's near my age. razz

Ah yes, likewise. I love meeting fellow college students on this site, leaves room for more intellectual discussion. I love that name Lily, so how're you?

8,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
KooHoo-P

Awesome! I took 3 of those classes, got 2 As and a B. It's good to see you're taking a full load as well. 16 credit hours I presume? I'm glad to see you're starting college soon, that's great!

Yeah, more or less. I have to be a full time student to get aid, which I greatly need. Tho I wish I could get the extra money before hand so I can get a car so I can get to the school. sweatdrop
Um... wow.... This is the most I've talked on a forum in years..... smile

Obsessive Bibliophile

KooHoo-P
Ah yes, likewise. I love meeting fellow college students on this site, leaves room for more intellectual discussion. I love that name Lily, so how're you?
Eh, I'm not bad. Preparing for a job interview tomorrow. >_< This whole "being an adult" thing sucks. Mainly because I feel like a lot of companies aren't really willing to take a chance on a recent graduate; they'd rather stick with the folks who are already in the company. That may not be the case, that's simply how it feels to me right now.

I agree that intellectual discussion is often severely lacking, but perhaps it's more because I tend not to venture into unknown forums/threads much anymore. Anyway, at the risk of sparking an argument: have you heard of the Occupy movements, and what is your opinion of them if you have? I don't want to bias you, so I shall save my remarks for after your next reply.

Fairy

KooHoo-P

I'm really leaning to music.. But I'm not yet sure what God has in store for me. x)

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
User Image

Hello. n__n

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Love-Lost Elegy
KooHoo-P

Yeah, more or less. I have to be a full time student to get aid, which I greatly need. Tho I wish I could get the extra money before hand so I can get a car so I can get to the school. sweatdrop

wow, you really are shy person then. You must've not been much of a talker. Well I'm glad you're more open to talking in my thread, I love having discussions with fellow Gaians.

So do you walk to school then?

8,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
KooHoo-P
Love-Lost Elegy
KooHoo-P

wow, you really are shy person then. You must've not been much of a talker. Well I'm glad you're more open to talking in my thread, I love having discussions with fellow Gaians.

So do you walk to school then?

I took the bus to school in high school. And my college is about a 30-45 minute drive from my house, and no buses go out that way. I also need a car for other reasons that include seeing people that are too far away from me, like my little brothers and my boyfriend, who is also in college.
As to not being able to talk.... I'm very shy online, and semi-shy in public. Think Fluttershy, if you know of her.

Shirtless Gekko

Mimesy send in his loverly application. :3 He will commence chatting now. *chatchat*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff