Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Gaian

Just so you guys know I'm still here! I just have a bunch of other forums I mod too. crying I feel bad for skimping out on you guys, but I'm trying to help as much as I can! sweatdrop

Shadowy Gaian

PS: Remember to report repeat threads! whee
Are we allowed to use the report system to report repeat threads and threads that don't belong in this forum? When it first came out I remember it being said that the report system was only to be used for things such as TOS violations.

Devoted Scrooge

Captain Horsey
Are we allowed to use the report system to report repeat threads and threads that don't belong in this forum? When it first came out I remember it being said that the report system was only to be used for things such as TOS violations.

Well it depends, we will come up with a specific answer to that.
YAY! The mods care! All we ask is for help. Thank you.
Lluvia Maya
Captain Horsey

Well it depends, we will come up with a specific answer to that.

Ok, thank you, Lluvia Maya. 3nodding
Kimberly Daniels
Just so you guys know I'm still here! I just have a bunch of other forums I mod too. crying I feel bad for skimping out on you guys, but I'm trying to help as much as I can! sweatdrop

biggrin Yay!
Captain Horsey

I always thought you could.. *reports repeat threads* ninja

Report a Thread
You are reporting a thread on Gaia Online. Please be sure to report threads that fall under the following:

Spam or topics that are in the wrong forum (as per that forum's guidelines)

Repeat threads are essentially spam and go against the forum's guidelines, right? XDD
Melian
Captain Horsey

I always thought you could.. *reports repeat threads* ninja

Report a Thread
You are reporting a thread on Gaia Online. Please be sure to report threads that fall under the following:

Spam or topics that are in the wrong forum (as per that forum's guidelines)

Repeat threads are essentially spam and go against the forum's guidelines, right? XDD

I've been reporting repeat threads too. xD But I stopped because I wasn't sure if it was going against the ToS. surprised
I don't report every single repeat, but if it's something that's posted all the time, I'll report it. .. and I'm still here, with no warnings or anything. whee

Hygienic Dabbler

Oh, all I do is report the repeats and wrong forum threads. I hardly post anymore because I'm so focused on informing mods about threads in the entertainment forum and the music forum. Craziness...I have a life though...I swear...stop looking at me like that...
Well since everyone seems to have had some success reporting repeat threads and such with the system, I suppose I will join in the fray. whee

Hygienic Dabbler

Captain Horsey
Well since everyone seems to have had some success reporting repeat threads and such with the system, I suppose I will join in the fray. whee
Ah...and yet again peer pressure conquers even the strongest of us all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff