Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hee. Bump.
I really don't want another sticky with a ton of my spam in it. There are two user-made stickies in the book forum that I had to spam before they finally got stickied by a mod. xp Oh, well.
You guys really need a sticky like this. gonk

Why don't you just PM another Entertainment mod, since the one you have never comes here? whee
Melian

Why don't you just PM another Entertainment mod, since the one you have never comes here? whee

Yeah, and I thought that the Book Forum need help before. That place was a utopia compared to this mess. xd

I'm not sure if anyone has even PMed the Celebrity Forum mod, yet. Polar, Blaky, did either of you PM her after you created this thing? It might be worth a try.
Captain Horsey
Melian

Yeah, and I thought that the Book Forum need help before. That place was a utopia compared to this mess. xd

I'm not sure if anyone has even PMed the Celebrity Forum mod, yet. Polar, Blaky, did either of you PM her after you created this thing? It might be worth a try.

Yup....she only said these things take time... crying

Hygienic Dabbler

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2873493
The Huge Depp thread. Post this link here. Make them stop making new ones. PLEASE!!! Make them stop. Make them stop.

Ok I'm better now.
Blak Adder
Captain Horsey
Melian

Yup....she only said these things take time... crying

Figures. Fine, I'll just spam in this thread till the cows come home.

Edit:

PossessedByDevil
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2873493
The Huge Depp thread. Post this link here. Make them stop making new ones. PLEASE!!! Make them stop. Make them stop.

Ok I'm better now.

xd All we need now is a lasting Orlando Bloom thread. gonk
Ah, yeah. It takes about a month? until they'll sticky this. Even though the mod told you to make it? sweatdrop

Makes no sense. stare
I know...it's really sad. She PMed me and asked me and Blaky to make it since we helped her out and she said she'd sticky it but she never did. However, she hasn't been on in a while so I'm guessing life got in the way
I just checked her user profile. She's been logging in pretty regularly. Last time she logged in was today. confused
I would say PM her again, hopefully you can catch her online. ninja

Anyway, this was on the second page. I'll try and stop invading your forum from now on. XD
xd You're not invading. This forum needs all the help it can get. Thanks, Melian. biggrin
A bump is always appreciated Melian!!

LOVE your siggy btw... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas