Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
I have things I've bought to Add to my house Yet I can't get most of it to stay. How is this improvement??

I'm really starting to get turned off by Gaia. More and more glitches and few get resolved. It's a shame too because when I first joined I loved your website. . . not so much anymore. It's suppose to be fun, not frustrating.

I'm not saying I have the solution other than maybe more staff may be needed in each of these areas to keep them operating sucessfully. I just know I spend less and less time on here now and in all of the games because of all these glitches.

What's happened Gaia? sad

Durem Medalist

5,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
I've been having the problem where it says that An item in my inventory hasn't been found. Don't know why this happens, I don't even have that much house stuff. Also this isn't the same problem as house items disappearing from homes, and I've already tried refreshing the browser, as well as checking to make sure I was connected to the internet. If anyone knows how to fix this or has a suggestion let me know please.

Romantic Friend

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Hi, i am still having problems with my house loading in my profile,it says its loading but nothing more happens,i am not having a moan,just letting you know whats happening. Its good being able to work on my house after all this time, thank you for the update, cheers.

Hunter

I'm having the same issue where avatars seem to run or move erratically in the houses. It's really annoying.

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Avatar moves very erratically when inside the house.
Also, can not save with the lights down (and lamps on). Does this only happen at night now?
same issue here, going into my house is very laggy and avi moves very very odd ways and also items keep moving and not saving in the position I placed them in.

Lonely Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Mercedes218
I have things I've bought to Add to my house Yet I can't get most of it to stay. How is this improvement??

I'm really starting to get turned off by Gaia. More and more glitches and few get resolved. It's a shame too because when I first joined I loved your website. . . not so much anymore. It's suppose to be fun, not frustrating.

I'm not saying I have the solution other than maybe more staff may be needed in each of these areas to keep them operating sucessfully. I just know I spend less and less time on here now and in all of the games because of all these glitches.

What's happened Gaia? sad
I know how you feel, I've been playing since 04' and frankly it feels like cash shop items or ZOMG are more important than things like housing, or holiday events.... yea i know gaia doesnt HAVE to do events, but if they are going to do them, they should at LEAST work sad It makes me sad because it seems like making money has become far more important than other things. I still do love gaia alot though, I'm holding steadfast in hopes of certain things improving.

ANYWAYS razz back to topic at hand.... I STILL can not get passed the sweeping floors 100% loading bit.... havent been able to go into my home as of yet to do anything sad hope all these glitches get corrected....
I have items that I can place in home from inventory, but I want to sell them and they are not in the my gaia home inventary.

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Whenever I put items on top of the table in the back left corner, they end up hovering awkwardly behind the table. I made sure the "click to put this on the dark wood table" balloon to show up, but it still does the same thing. Behold:

User Image

Notice how they sit on one table but behind the other.

Sven Tyler's Waifu

Wheezing Gawker

25,025 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • That One Hero 500
I'm having issues placing items on top of other items and also being able to place items. I'm also having issues with some items, such as the G-Laptop, which is in my inventory for my house, yet, it doesn't show up as part of my housing decorations.

First Issue, placing items: While trying to make my home look like an ice cream shop, I place a cash register on top of one of my cabinets, but, it shows that it, well, it looks like it's on top of it, but it looks like it's behind it. When I try to put it back in my inventory, or even try to rotate it, I cannot do it. When I try to remove the item that it's supposed to be on to get to the register, it's gives me the error message of not being able to rotate or remove until the item that is placed on top of it is moved. This is happening a lot with all of my other items.

Second Issue is also having issues with placing items, such as furniture, with ease. Before the update, if there was a space that was available, you could place your item there. But now, if there's a space available, there are obstacles in the way, when it should be able to place just fine without having to remove the furniture to place it. It's like a layer of furniture that shouldn't be giving me an issue.

The last issue is being able to place certain items in a home that is meant for the home. This goes for some items that I purchased for my home quite some time ago, that I can't find in my inventory while in design mode, and also issues with items such as the G-9 Laptop, which should be able to be placed in my home.

If these issues could be corrected soon, that would be great. But right now, I really wish you could go to the old setup that you had recently before this one.

I'm loving that I can expand my house more now, but it's pointless if I can't do anything. Bring back the previous housing mode.

Witty Sage

I'm having issues putting items in empty spaces...

8,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the house dark so that you can have lights/lamps on. I know you could do this on the old houses but since upgrading I have not been able to figure it out.

Princess's Husband

Original Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Why can't being inside the house be just like the old version where everything actually worked fine, only that it works with the bigger sizes as well? Couldn't be that hard to muster since all the programming specs are already there, right? Not really seeing much of a reason why they had to make a whole new format.
I am still having problems with my house loading in my profile, it says its loading but nothing happens also the items I put in the house disappear after I save.

Questionable Conversationalist

The journals 'j' thing is EXTREMELY. ANNOYING.

Also. The movement of avatars is awkward and I get caught on objects.

Also. We experience too much lag to RP inside houses anymore. It is sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff