Welcome to Gaia! ::

If I enter my House through the Housing option, it works fine. If I enter it through Towns however, my furniture doesn't load, or loads in odd places (like against the wall hovering above the floor).

Is there maybe also a way to make the chatbox more pleasant to look at? ;w; The text is so small and in a font I find difficult to read if someone writes more than one sentence.

Thank you for working on House glitches!

Dapper Werewolf

6,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I upgraded my house and re-arranged my furniture, it worked fine. I went to check it out in the Towns, and it will not load. It gets stuck on "Loading Surface Tiles". (And I've tried waiting it out, I've been waiting for twenty minutes now, and my internet connection is pretty decent.)

My friend is having the same issue. And her house won't load for me either.

We both checked all the houses around ours and they all load fine, but they're un-upgraded houses. I was wondering if maybe that has anything to do with it?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My problem just got worst. scream
Now some of my items are in totally different places or
they are not layering correctly.

What is going on?
stressed

xjerseypsycho
I upgraded my house and re-arranged my furniture, it worked fine. I went to check it out in the Towns, and it will not load. It gets stuck on "Loading Surface Tiles". (And I've tried waiting it out, I've been waiting for twenty minutes now, and my internet connection is pretty decent.)

My friend is having the same issue. And her house won't load for me either.

We both checked all the houses around ours and they all load fine, but they're un-upgraded houses. I was wondering if maybe that has anything to do with it?

You make a good point, I also have an upgraded home.
My home loads but my items don't load correctly. sweatdrop

Slumbering Enchantress

16,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've upgraded my house to the biggest and now when I go to towns and enter my house, it won't load anymore. please help..

Witty Friend

The biggest upgrade is super laggy and the text looks all blurry when you speak.

Also, on my profile, it won't load. User Image

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS 's Significant Otter

Perfect Dog

14,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I can't seem to turn the lights off in my house. =/ I can do it in the home editor but as soon as i go into towns, the lights in my house come back on. (kinda defeats the purpose of having flashing xmas tree lights)
Please fix this. I'm currently using Google Chrome but the lights don't work in IE either.

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

So, I have the biggest house possible and I decorated it for Christmas...
Fireplace, wreaths, tree, flashing lights...the whole bit.
I'm guessing the animations make it laggy, but Oh. My. God.
I move like a slug... At least I'm not all jumpy like before...but still.
It's so laggy that my server crashes after I freeze up. :C

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
the saving got prob........ neutral everything looks fine after u saved it...then after u refresh the page, all(okay mayb some) of ur items get scattered.... surprised

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
A bunch of my things won't load into the house including a bunch of things I just bought, annoyingly including a christmas tree.

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Not only won't a bunch of my furniture load, but my floor won't render properly.

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
My furniture won't all load either.

Khaleesi

Movement in my house is glitchy as all hell, and I can't even really move. Some of the items are not positioned correctly, and it the "light" effects do not all activate right away.

My house basically doesn't work anymore x-x, and it sucks, because I decorated it for Christmas.

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=13381731

Igotzaname's Waifu

Shy Bookworm

15,365 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I am trying to put a new mantle in my house and when I try to remove the old one it keeps telling me "Please remove items before replacing this item. Otherwise you might break something!" there is nothing on the mantle sweatdrop

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
I just bought a bunch of stuff including a wreath and they, along with a bunch of my old stuff doesn't load into the house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff