Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
We are aware that a lot of users are experiencing issues loading/editing their houses / homes.

We are in the process of testing the fix. It was supposed to be out more than two weeks ago but our testing team is very good at finding bugs! It should only be a matter of days until the fix is released. Please try and hang in there... I promise it'll be worth (at least part of) the wait!

Magical Senshi

Yay thanks!
Edit; First page >.<

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooo, second post <#

Lucky Survivor

18,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
I have the same error as the second poster and I tried updating the plugin and running the existing plugin anyway and it still doesn't load.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
II Mr Crayons II

Yup i get that two, latest is
"failed load file:http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/flr_obj_140a_r1.png"
i remove that object from list and it does it to another, so i remove the bad ones and then when it does work and i click save to save the 1 or 2 items that are atually there it doesnt save... >.<

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Thanks mew. I was just about to post about the issue myself until I saw this. ^ -^

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Dilrax
II Mr Crayons II

Yup i get that two, latest is
"failed load file:http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/flr_obj_140a_r1.png"
i remove that object from list and it does it to another, so i remove the bad ones and then when it does work and i click save to save the 1 or 2 items that are atually there it doesnt save... >.<
i get failed load file:http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/stk_obj_03.png
Failed Load
File:http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/wall_obj_33g_r1.png

I have tried removing every item from my inventory, Relocating my home, and clearing out my home.

It still gives me the same error message. The Item is the same regardless of whether or not I get rid of it.

P.S. some of my items are locked in my inventory even though I had cleared my home i have a feeling that this may be causing the error.

Gracious Gaian

10,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
Can't wait to get back to my house sad
Having the same error as the other posts show.

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I was on Gaia Towns, and I went to my house and when I got there some of my items were missing! Stuff like the T.V, door, food on the table. (Don't worry, the table is still here) All the lights are gone, I was wondering why it wasn't pitch-black in my house! I told a friend about this, he said some of his items are gone too!

Girl-Crazy Vampire

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
So THATS why. Okay... gotcha.

I was wondering why for some odd reason I cannot get the shockwave flash to work and load up the house so I can edit and decorate it. It just freezes and stays on the loading page.

My partner and I have tried getting into the home decoration flash area on both his and mine accounts... the weird thing is it works fine for him but if I try it on my comp on my account it doesnt work and if he tries it on HIS computer but on MY account it STILL doesnt work so the computers here are not the issue... its obviously not an adobe flash issue or a shockwave flash issue its obviously Gaia that is having the issue here.

Hope it gets fixed soon. I miss being able to decorate my house and I bet all other Gaians do too. Good luck Devs/Bug fixers!!

~Morgana heart
General Error
Parser error: unexpected ')' at position 111.
Will an admin please tell us that they're at least hearing us?
So glad to hear it!! smile Thanks guys and gals!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces