Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-offers marshmallows-

Greedy Fatcat

::is reminiscing on an event thread from 2008::
man Temeo was already tearing at the seams back then. but you guys were also all cute back then. it's so beautiful I might cry.
Karoish
Huh, Easter is BANG YOUR HEARTS OUT DAY, didn't ya'll hear?

r a y n i e

OH MY GOD YOU LIVE.
I'm terrified of taking the driving tests in the US although I already have my Finnish driver's license. Ahaha my dA is a desolate place of broken dreams and abandoned aspirations.

Presently I'm trying to book flights but I'm torn whether I should stay the summer in Finland (summer in Finland is practically heaven on earth, which is not something that can be said for summer in SoCal), or if I should travel in late May. August is expensive and many airlines have embargos on animal transport. May is so soon and I'm not sure if I'm prepared after all and my siblings need me and aaaa I'm too important to leave crying

Oh man that is kind of scary! I would go later, even if it costs more.. is September too late? Maybe that would be easier. Don't stress too much! I'm sure your family would miss you if you left in May but you should do what works best for you. <3

I feel like the cost is always hard, but more manageable then like, trying to leave a pet behind.

DA is basically just free storage for my s**t now hahaha. Nobody ever says anything but I dunno if I care.

Also, lol, you know me, I can't stay off here long, I end up missing everyone <3 <3 <3

Greedy Fatcat

My sister had to put her senior collie to sleep today after a lengthy battle with epilepsy, cancer and plain old age. Although I know it's a tremendous act of kindness, I'm very sad.
Dont be sad karo! I know its hard not to, but like you said it was an act of kindness and he/she is in a better place now :3 No more pain. No more seizures<3
Also, Dont read the poem "rainbow bridge" it made me cry like a baby when my dog had to get put down sad

Greedy Fatcat

I will probably die when my dog passes away if I'm this emotional about a dog that was never mine. ; ;
Same with my cat sad I dont know what i'd do without her.

Greedy Fatcat

::attempting to buy flights for August::

AUGH NO WHAT IF ITS A MISTAKE
also it's peak season so tickets are +50% more expensive, especially when I don't have flexibility with the inbound flight.

Greedy Fatcat

I found my thesis research materials again thanks to a person on Youtube.
Bless the internets.

Greedy Fatcat

I need to work on the new lines and consider new lines for anthros too because the old ones are a nightmare.
Made a hiring thread.
I am terrified.
uhuhuhuu.

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

Oooh new anthro lines? Yes please. Also if I may make a request, add a more gender-neutral option for adults too? One that could be either a boob-less female or a more effeminate male haha

Greedy Fatcat

I make zero promises. I intended to make different body types somewhere along the way but then it became too much trouble because each set would also need their own clothes to accommodate for it and Temeos is ultimately not an anthro shop, so it felt like an unjust slant.
//shrug
also I haven't drawn much at all in the past uhhh 6-7 years. It is very much daunting. :c

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

No worries, it was simply a suggestion in case you got inspired or something. Hell, I'd even be cool with just continuing to use current bases. I mean.. honestly it's not a big deal to edit off the boobage. sweatdrop

I'm trying to get back into drawing too, so my girlfriend and I are kinda trying to put together a themed art challenge to get us back in the groove. A themed doodle/sketch every day for a month, like a mini iron artist challenge.

Greedy Fatcat

I think there was an April challenge circulating Tumblr just for that. :3 I always tell myself that I'll draw more, but alas. I never damn do. I think it's the age getting to me, at this point people have been drawing nonstop for twenty years and they're great. I took a ridiculous hiatus and I'm back to 15-year-old-me.
But yes you must draw more your art is so wonderful I could die, there should be more of it. <3

Haha I even edited the female lines somewhere along the line because I felt they had such ittybittytitties. But the anthro lines are awful to work with. I'm used to drawing tiny little s**t with a 2px brush, but it makes details a little difficult. > 3<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff