Keep all 0.8 80.0% [ 12 ]
Keep domestic and mountain 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Keep domestic and desert 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Generous Unicorn

Greedy Fatcat

::trying to write the pragmatics portion of my thesis theorem for the second consecutive day, with little to no success::
this should not be this hard at all.
gonk

What's up my lovely marshmallows? Any easter plans?
//never really celebrated easter, it's too early in the spring so there's no "welcome spring and flowers!" here. there's snow ******** everywhere.
No real plans here. Maybe dinner? Im looking forward to the day after 3nodding Half price candy day!

Greedy Fatcat

I want half price candy day. crying

I should pick up my tablet again. This whole "sketch-a-day" isn't really working for me haha.
Also need to line those new Temeo lines. And template because I'm too nitpicky with my lines to let anyone else do it hahaaa..
ugghggh.
mmmm karo arts emotion_drool

Generous Unicorn

Happy easter
I don't really understand Easter as a non-religious person, but I'm always down with candy (or eggs with chocolate in them if that counts).

I spent today playing Mario Kart with a friend and reading over my driving lessons.

Durhurr I am 31 and just learning to drive wtbutts
Karoish
I want half price candy day. crying

I should pick up my tablet again. This whole "sketch-a-day" isn't really working for me haha.
Also need to line those new Temeo lines. And template because I'm too nitpicky with my lines to let anyone else do it hahaaa..
ugghggh.

Man your sketches are the best. I'm trying a sketch a day too, but it never works out. Sometimes a doodle is okay too though, just draw what makes you happy.

PS I'm super happy you still update on DA, I thought everyone was gone. gonk

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

I'm not religious but I do celebrate the commercial part of most major holidays (candy, coloring eggs, and all that).
I bought my birds a bunch of toys for their Easter which they're really enjoying. I also helped Purp cook for her family and overall it was just a really nice day. <3

Greedy Fatcat

Huh, Easter is BANG YOUR HEARTS OUT DAY, didn't ya'll hear?

r a y n i e

OH MY GOD YOU LIVE.
I'm terrified of taking the driving tests in the US although I already have my Finnish driver's license. Ahaha my dA is a desolate place of broken dreams and abandoned aspirations.

Presently I'm trying to book flights but I'm torn whether I should stay the summer in Finland (summer in Finland is practically heaven on earth, which is not something that can be said for summer in SoCal), or if I should travel in late May. August is expensive and many airlines have embargos on animal transport. May is so soon and I'm not sure if I'm prepared after all and my siblings need me and aaaa I'm too important to leave crying

Greedy Fatcat

I should doodle Temeos for one month.

this is the greatest idea.

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fatcat

S-stop, I'm inherently bitter. gonk

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points