Keep domestic and mountain 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Keep domestic and desert 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Dapper Bunny

Laurelei Kirsch

User Image

Cran jumped a little, simultaneously embarrassed that a new Tem could have heard something about her situation and glad that this conversation was now over. And then Bos stumbled through an invitation for the new Tem to come over, and she knew she wasn't out of the clear yet. She knew she hated being on her own and despite her bravado, the idea of leaving the shop was terrifying... but dang it, she didn't want to cause all this trouble! Why couldn't Bos just shrug and let her walk away? She'd be fine.

Probably. Either way, she wouldn't be this embarrassed.

User Image

Glaze stopped and stared at the bumbling Tem for a moment before starting to laugh sweetly. She saw the discomfort on the small Tem's face and approached slowly, as if to not scare off a small prey animal. "I'm Glaze," she said, nodding to both of the Tems, "and I'm sure my day has gotten sweeter for meeting you two!" Maybe she was laying it on too thick... but honestly, who ever complained about too much sugar? Or icing. Mmmm, icing.

Bos nodded at Glaze and glanced sideways at Cran. She hadn't said anything yet, and she was still standing and looking like she was going to try and leave and well... he really didn't think that was such a good idea. Maybe this new and older tem could help her. She seemed nice, probably a much better manager of kit's than himself. "Um, hi there. I'm Bos and um... well..." He gestured awkwardly at Cran with a paw and abruptly stopped talking. He was about to introduce her but then trailed off weirdly because well, what if she didn't want to be introduced? Was... was it polite to introduce someone else or presumptuous? Did it take away the others right to have their own greeting or was it strange not to include them in his own greeting? Interaction with one tem was confusing enough and now he had two to navigate. He shook his head, undecided, and ended up just standing there with his paw pointing at Cran, furrowing his brow at his own thoughts.

magic voldo's Significant Otter

Dapper Dabbler

Einna Firekeeper

Bos nodded at Glaze and glanced sideways at Cran. She hadn't said anything yet, and she was still standing and looking like she was going to try and leave and well... he really didn't think that was such a good idea. Maybe this new and older tem could help her. She seemed nice, probably a much better manager of kit's than himself. "Um, hi there. I'm Bos and um... well..." He gestured awkwardly at Cran with a paw and abruptly stopped talking. He was about to introduce her but then trailed off weirdly because well, what if she didn't want to be introduced? Was... was it polite to introduce someone else or presumptuous? Did it take away the others right to have their own greeting or was it strange not to include them in his own greeting? Interaction with one tem was confusing enough and now he had two to navigate. He shook his head, undecided, and ended up just standing there with his paw pointing at Cran, furrowing his brow at his own thoughts.

Cran couldn't help but giggle. Bos just... didn't seem to be good at interacting with other Tems, and his awkwardness was somehow reassuring. She took a deep breath and made eye contact with Glaze, nodding at her. "And I'm Cran. It's nice to meet you." Looking over at Bos and his still-raised paw, she giggled again and gently lowered it to the ground with her own. "I think Bos is a regular here, but this is my first time here."

Glaze smiled. See? No one could get too much icing. "Bos and Cran, got it. I'm new here, too! I was hoping this shop would have something sweet... and while I'd initially intended that to be some sort of food, I'm so happy to discover it has saccharine company instead!" She laughed again and moved closer, no longer afraid of making the kit bolt. She leaned close to Cran and whispered, "...although food is always yummy,
huh?"

She pulled away and winked, before turning to Bos. "So, Mr. Regular, could you give us a tour?"

Dapper Bunny

Laurelei Kirsch
Cran couldn't help but giggle. Bos just... didn't seem to be good at interacting with other Tems, and his awkwardness was somehow reassuring. She took a deep breath and made eye contact with Glaze, nodding at her. "And I'm Cran. It's nice to meet you." Looking over at Bos and his still-raised paw, she giggled again and gently lowered it to the ground with her own. "I think Bos is a regular here, but this is my first time here."

Glaze smiled. See? No one could get too much icing. "Bos and Cran, got it. I'm new here, too! I was hoping this shop would have something sweet... and while I'd initially intended that to be some sort of food, I'm so happy to discover it has saccharine company instead!" She laughed again and moved closer, no longer afraid of making the kit bolt. She leaned close to Cran and whispered, "...although food is always yummy,
huh?"

She pulled away and winked, before turning to Bos. "So, Mr. Regular, could you give us a tour?"

Sorry! Been camping all weekend xD

Bos blinked as Cran lowered his paw and kind of shook his head a bit. "Right... er...." He looked around the shop as if hoping it would give a tour of itself so he didn't have to. "Well, this is the fireplace... obviously. And, um, over there is the kitchen..." He trailed off since he didn't really know much beyond that.

Dapper Dabbler

Einna Firekeeper
Laurelei Kirsch

huh?"

Sorry! Been camping all weekend xD

Bos blinked as Cran lowered his paw and kind of shook his head a bit. "Right... er...." He looked around the shop as if hoping it would give a tour of itself so he didn't have to. "Well, this is the fireplace... obviously. And, um, over there is the kitchen..." He trailed off since he didn't really know much beyond that.

No worries! Did you have fun? c:

Cran blinked at Bos before giggling again. "Hey, Glaze, you mentioned food, right? We could go check out the kitchen! I brought some fish with me earlier, but I didn't really see what else was in there," she said, realizing that it might be helpful for Bos to not have to deal with social interaction for a while. And this new Tem, while maybe a little strange, seemed nice. Sweet, even.

Glaze smiled and nodded, racing halfway to the kitchen before turning back to make sure Cran was following. "You're right, I mentioned food! Food is my favorite,
and even if there's nothing but the fish, I always carry some berries to help make savory foods sweet!" she exclaimed, dancing in place as she waited for Cran to catch up and lead her into the kitchen.

Dapper Bunny

Laurelei Kirsch

Kind of xD It was the wife's fam reunion and most of her family are... well they aren't too keen on us being wife and wife so it was an interesting camp out lol

Bos watched as Glaze excitedly ran towards the kitchen. Well... it seemed like he was leaving the little kit in good hands for the time being..."Yes uh, you two have fun with the food making. I'm going to, er... get some fresh air." He nodded to them both and even smiled a little bit at Cran before turning to head towards the front door. "I might stop by a little later and check on Cr-... erm.... check on what food there is. Well, what food you make..." He mentally rolled his eyes at himself, excited to get out into the crisp evening air where things were much less complicated.

Poor Bos, I think he needs a break XD Maybe I'll get Shian or Loph in here at some point!

Dapper Bunny

More heads! xD

Laurelei Kirsch

I'd like to order a Talking [Temeo] Head, please!

Username: Einna Firekeeper
Temeo Image(s) [please provide only one UNCERT image per Temeo!]: Shian
Colors [for swoosh & background]: Blue (like on her legs) swoosh and gold (like her eyes) background maybe?
Comments:

Temeo Image(s) [please provide only one UNCERT image per Temeo!]: Loph
Colors [for swoosh & background]: Purple (like on her butt) swoosh and green (like her back) background maybe?
Comments:

Dapper Dabbler

Einna Firekeeper
More heads! xD

Laurelei Kirsch

I'd like to order a Talking [Temeo] Head, please!

Temeo Image(s) [please provide only one UNCERT image per Temeo!]: Shian
Colors [for swoosh & background]: Blue (like on her legs) swoosh and gold (like her eyes) background maybe?
Comments:

Temeo Image(s) [please provide only one UNCERT image per Temeo!]: Loph
Colors [for swoosh & background]: Purple (like on her butt) swoosh and green (like her back) background maybe?
Comments:

All of the heads! ;P

User Image User Image

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mountain Dew Cookie
heart