Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sanzen: -watching the gossip, having lapsed back into silence-
Nehro: -hanging upside down from the back of the couch- I'm a bat! >D
Kaze: -pushes his feet off so he falls on the floor- No, you're a moron. =A=
Sheila: -smacks Kaze in the back of the head- Oy, don't go messin' with him already, it's still early. D<
Cherise: O///O You.... s-shouldn't... start either... -shrinking into the loveseat cushions-

-has a few Anthro tems- o3o <3

Generous Unicorn

Darcy: -brightens- Oh, wallpaper samples!? Awesome! -heads over to a table- Show me which ones you like! I'm sure it's fine just to look at them, right?

Viola: Wow! It's getting busy in here! Hello everyone! -pointedly only waving to the ladies-

Joy: .... eep! -slinks behind the sofa-

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaze: -glares down Viola- You got something against me, woman? D<
Nehro: -waves to Viola, oblivious- Hi there! -spots Joy and inches over, offering a hand gently- Hello, I'm Nehro. :3
Cherise: -blushes and hides behind her knees, tucking them up on the cushion with her- >////<
Sheila: -sits next to Cherise, watching Kaze like a hawk- Don't mind him, he's an arse who's all bark and no bite.
Kaze: -shoots her a look- And you're a shame to your gender. Can't cook to save your life, can't clean...
Sheila: -sputters, raising her voice- You LITTLE-... -takes a deep breath and pinches her nose- No, no, not giving you the satisfaction.

Greedy Fatcat

Sophie: Oh I know! I like these floral-y patterns but I'm not sure if it'd be too.. girly I guess? -Leaves most of the sample scraps in a big heap and spreads a random selection of leaf and flower motifs on the table.-

Kaie: -Peers over the group on the couch, ears twitching.- Ah. That was a little crude. -Leans over to Kaze with a charming grin.- You're a troublemaker, are you?

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

Karoish
-noms on El.- Ooh Arabic! That's cool! surprised
*nommed on* Yush. But also incredibly stressful. ><; Of course, it doesn't help that I'm also taking Rusian and Mandarin. << Many people have asked me why I would do this to myself. And I honestly don't know. Maybe I'm just nuckin' futs.

Lumi and Glitz: *snorts* Oh no, El. You're totally mentally stable. rolleyes

*titters and buzzes from Lumi's hair to El's*

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaze: -glares- I don't cause the issues, I finish them.
Sheila: -coughs- Makesthemworse.-cough-

Greedy Fatcat

Kaie: -Looks over the Sheila with a brief expression of profound understanding, then smiling back at Kaze.- Ah? Now that's what I like to hear, a man who claims authority. Ever delighted to make your acquaintance, handsome!

Vena: -Clings to Lumi with a whimper.- Bae I've missed you so~

Wow that's manly Vena good job.
Haha you are sure keeping yourself busy on the language front, not only that but you went with languages all that have a separate alphabet. Now that's ambition if I ever saw any. :'D

Generous Unicorn

Darcy: -bounces eagerly- I like the flowers! I think they would look absolutely lovely! And why not be a little girly? I don't see anything wrong with that!

Viola: -eyes Kaze- Humph. You sound like a pig, not a Temeo! This is why I don't like males!

Joy: D-don't fight.... -eyes widen at Nehro- H-hello...

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

Lumi: My love! >O< *nestles into his arms*

At least he's not as dramatic as she is. <.<
The Arabic and Russian aren't so bad when it comes to reading and writing, because they are alphabet systems. The Chinese is a pain in my a** because it's pictographic. But, somehow, I'm managing to do very well in all three. ^^;

<.< ... >.> ... Also, it occurs to me that I have several growings to beg ask you for, Karoluff. On one hand, I feel like a douche for asking when you've already got so much on your plate. But, on the other hand, I really wanna see them grow. ><;;

Greedy Fatcat

Vena: -Cuddles Lumi into oblivion.-

mmn, you can just PM me and I will in my usual manner tell you I'll see to them and then I might not because I can't remember where my old Tem files are. I think they're on a memstick somewhere.

And I'm glad you're doing well with your studies. It's great when you are motivated and excited to learn. :3

Sophie: I don't know, won't it make this place feel less inclusive? It is our public showroom after all. -Ears flop to the sides a bit as she shuffles the samples.- But I'm not any good at picking neutral stuff~

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

Lumi: *nuzzlenuzzle* What've I missed? El neglects me so. u.u

stare
Eh, it's all good. I'll be sure to bother you when it's more convenient. Too much going on right now irl. As for my schooling: thanks. ^^ As much as I complain/cry over the workload, I still really enjoy it.

Wheezing Codger

Mouse534's Waifu

Dedicated Noob

sirthink1
ninja
Heyo

Wheezing Codger

Elros Namasi
sirthink1
ninja
Heyo

What up, yo?

Greedy Fatcat

Vena: Uhhn, it's been such a long time, I don't think much has changed. Except apparently we're renovating and Karo keeps thinking she'll get back to work with this place. -Hushes his voice.- I don't know if that's true, but don't tell her.

Yay more familiar faces
poop it's almost 2 AM why am I up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas