Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Demigod

-snugglies on Kiddo- <333 I'm reeeeeeeally tired <D How about you? -nuzzlies-
You're welcome <3 It was hard to pick something rosey for you out of your wish list <D So many pretty ones <333

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
those growings look so cute

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

*waves to Lisais* c:

I do love me some Roses~ cx <3333
And same, really tired... It's actually a wonder i'm even awake right now with how much i've been sleeping recently. Usually come home from school and BAM. Dead asleep. x'D;;;

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Deathly Demigod

Aria-E-G

I hope this is an okay start for you ^ ^; Sorry it's so short orz

Rough: -with a grunt, the Tauros made his way about the tree line not far from the shop. he never spent much time about the area, but he got himself lost in thought and found himself here. his triple tails swayed behind him with each step before he paused, looking into the trees. was today going to get any more interesting than aimless wandering?-

And this is their log that I'll do for them ;3 Hope that's alright

Deathly Demigod

-yaaaaaaaaaaawns and snugs up with Kiddo- <333
Oh dear! XD How come you aren't sleeping now? o o Sounds like a nap would be needed!

Dapper Humorist

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

*fluffs herself up to be comfy for icy*
I have laundry to help my dad with.
And i should REALLY do my rough draft that's due tomorrow but... gvkrfldjk,.

DING-DONG
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi Bloody how are you

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hey guys what's going on?

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi wolfey. Not much deciding if i want to hit all my tags or just certain tags.

Friendly Regular

5,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
icy serenade

I hope this is an okay start for you ^ ^; Sorry it's so short orz

Rough: -with a grunt, the Tauros made his way about the tree line not far from the shop. he never spent much time about the area, but he got himself lost in thought and found himself here. his triple tails swayed behind him with each step before he paused, looking into the trees. was today going to get any more interesting than aimless wandering?-

And this is their log that I'll do for them ;3 Hope that's alright

That's fine! I didn't mean for mine to be so long but I started typing and just couldn't stop. xD

Meloetta Aria: -She wandered around aimlessly in the forest. This was her favorite place to be, it was so peaceful. Whenever she found herself getting close to the edge of the forest she would turn, to delve deeper into its mysterious depths. One day she would know this forest inside and out. Humming quietly to herself, she wound through the trees. The other day she found a small pond, she wished she would have marked it on her map so it would be easier to find. Luckily, after about 15 minutes, she found it. The top of it was perfectly still, like a sheet of glass. Looking carefully she saw some flat rocks just below the surface leading to the exact middle of the pond. There a large rock sat like a little island. I wonder if someone put these here… she thought to herself. Delicately, she walked from one to another until she made it to the center. Birds whistled a joyous tune while chasing each other around. She laughed as one of the feathered creatures almost ran into a tree. It turned around and landed on her hair piece. She smiled and sang a little four note tune that the bird mimicked. When it flew off she closed her eyes and started singing a song she had been working on for a while…it was almost done, but there was something important missing. The only problem was she couldn’t figure out what…-

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*lurks around* I need to update several things again. x.x

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
icy serenade

Wyld Card: -this male never ceased to amuse her so. the way those fingers drummed as he pondered, to the way that he seemed to struggle with something that would be a fair trade for his obviously prized possession. he certainly had her curious as his expressions varied with his thoughts, but she just went back to taunting him as she plucked at the strings of his guitar. nearly losing herself in the sounds coming from it, she almost missed that sigh of his, ears perking straight up and her eyes slowly rose to peer at him. quirking a brow up behind her mask at his offered bargaining chip, her gaze lowered back to the guitar again- Now that's an interesting offer... -not saying 'yes' and not saying 'no' just yet, her fingers continued to play at the strings- Hmmmm... And how do I know you're not gonna just run off? That's my job in this after all... -eyes glinting with mischief still as they turned back up to him again, she purred softly, holding the guitar closer and in a tighter grip. his asking for her name made her snicker- I suppose I could tell you... -the want to keep a hold of the guitar was there. not wanting to give it up as she stole it fair and square, but... she could always mess with him later. smirking, she pulled the strap up over her head, shifting back against the tree, holding his guitar out to him- Wyld Card. I just go by Wyld. -grinning to him, she wondering how he'd react- I know your little girlfriend's name and you know mine... so I guess it's your turn -her tail flicked behind her as she crossed her arms over her chest, watching and waiting-

Oh do I know how you feel. It's a miracle if I sleep to 7 anymore -le sob-

Hayden Love: *He remained ridged as he waited for a definite answer. He took shallow breaths and she took her time, pondering her responce.* I promise. I swear on my life and my honor. *He bit his tongue, hoping he didn't go to far. When she relaxed and handed back Helena, he almost didn't take her.* Wyld Card...it certainly fits you well. *He gently took his guitar and fitted her across his chest. She was still warm from sitting against Wyld for so long.* Hayden. Hayden Love. *He'd been teased about his last name a few times, but he wasn't worried about that. His name was what he was called, it wasn't who he was. He began picking out a tune, quietly with his claws. It was the same one he always played when he was nervous, the Jeopardy theme song.* So, do you want for me to play for you on the ground? or up here? Also, do you have any favorite songs you'd like to hear? or...? *He shifted nervously from foot to foot. Maybe she'd like it better if he played something she liked...or maybe she'd judge it even harsher since she liked the song. Despite the cool weather, the back of his neck was starting to sweat.*

I didn't like sleeping anyway...*lies* crying I wish I was 'lying' in bed. ha.ha.ha....*bad joke is bad*

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Lady Kanna~

Roserain

Parasitic Candii

Tag dears. <3

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400