12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
~sigh~ so annoyed.....

Deathly Demigod

Zoeybird92
Got it! heart

Hayden Love: *relaxing slightly, he gave her a cocky grin* I promise I won’t tell anyone. *His smile faded as she gave him a look, a very mischievous look. He gave a nervous laugh and rubbed his arm, extremely self-conscious. * You’re not going to let that go are you? *His ears perked. He could talk her into giving Helena back, but how? She obviously thought he couldn’t convince her, judging by the look on her face. His palms started sweating, what could he promise her? Maybe he could take her out for coffee? No, she didn’t strike him as the type who sat around. A concert? Maybe, but he’d have to ask her what her favorite band was, and even then, they might not come around for a while. He watched her carefully, just in case she decided she’d rather keep his guitar. He tried to stay still, but he was used to pacing when he thought, but in this situation, it was a really bad idea. Plus, she’d probably just tease him about it.* Did you have something in mind? *Usually when someone wants to barter, they already have an idea in their heads. He just hoped whatever she wanted was within his abilities to give her.*

captcha: morning person
maybe if caffeine worked on me >_>

Believe me... it's never a worry~ <3

Wyld Card: Good! -scoffing once again, her skin prickling with a hint of annoyance as she realized that she may have just cause herself more troubles by saving him from his fall. she enjoyed a hint of gratification as he seemed unnerved by her oh-so-troublesome expression, pleased that she could unarm him with it. with a snicker, she slowly shook her head side to side, blazing blue eyes never moving from him- Oh no.. I sure as hell am not. -then began his thinking as she offered a chance for him to get his little girlfriend back. she could almost see the gears turning and grinding in his head, a brow quirking, curious as to what he was thinking exactly. rolling her eyes and sighing as she began to get impatient with him as he lost himself in thought, shifting in her boots on the branch. his question grabbed her attention once again, and she crossed her arms across her chest, shrugging- Not like I know what you can do... aside from falling. You don't think of something soon... -smirking, she reached back, bringing the guitar in front of her, fingertips stroking along the guitar's body- I may decide I want to date the little lady myself. -her fingers played over the strings, debating on what she would do next, knowing he wouldn't do anything to risk his precious instrument's well-being... which was a weird thought to her as it was just some silly, shiny, inanimate object-

lol... I'm made to be awake early against my will, but I'll surely no morning person myself XD

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

/yawn

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
-pokes about for rp- o 3 o

Romantic Man-Lover

*offers?*

Will be getting to ours momentarily, Hound and Angel.

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Everybody smile, please
(Nobody pay no mind to me)
Ramalama Bang Bang

o3o

Finger in position on the switchxxxxxxxxxx
A little
[flash] photography.

Dapper Lunatic

Mouse can RP for a bit~ 8o

*tackles Musi* heart

Romantic Man-Lover

ahtits, Mouse. I gotta finish these growings, bro. 8| *just lays lifelessly*

Dapper Lunatic

*dusts off the Musi* butbut... *Mouse eyes* emotion_kirakira

Romantic Man-Lover

|U *plucks you from your scruff* 8T don't you kirakira at me like that, young man.

Dapper Lunatic

But I can't heeeeeelp iiiiiiiiiiiiit. D; *whine*

Much Wolf

Mouse
psssssssssssst
activate your kirakira eye beam attack 8|

Dapper Lunatic

Oh, right. I have that. BUT. THERE'S A PROBLEM!

I still have that darn "Mouse can only learn 4 moves" window open because I can't decide what to forget. P:

Romantic Man-Lover

8|! *grips Rose by the scruff too, dangling you both* There shall be no kirakira's here! *slaps shades on the both of ya's* B}

Much Wolf

Gin Rin
Oh, right. I have that. BUT. THERE'S A PROBLEM!

I still have that darn "Mouse can only learn 4 moves" window open because I can't decide what to forget. P:

You can forget SLEEP
since you never use it anyway

*is scruffed* D:
*dangles*
yes mamaMusi ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items