Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

ay. How is everyone?

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Been doing okay.
The storms that have been moving through have been giving me wicked headaches. gonk

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

Fluffs Dark

Smothers Stalker with hugs

User Image

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
-is smothered-
I..I feel so violated crying

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

; ---; "At least you were smothered with hugs!"

User Image

Shy Conversationalist

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

"Please the one labeled 26 is the b***h I'm fabulous! pose."
"Ohh by the way I have a phone..."

User Image

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Vamply: What else could I be smothered with? o.0

Strawberry: Hot wax twisted

Oh..okay then.

26 has such beautiful red furrr! heart

Strawberry: Like stained blood!

Who let you out?

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200

burning_eyes burning_eyes heart heart heart
Dark I love it! The color is so smooth and the background and the expression and and crying heart
Thank youuuuu!
Stalkerchick

burning_eyes burning_eyes heart heart heart
Dark I love it! The color is so smooth and the background and the expression and and crying heart
Thank youuuuu!

You're welcome biggrin

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Shy Conversationalist

I swear ... my brain is trying to kill me! Why is it that I literally can be so idle with little through my mind on a normal day, but the second I finally settled into the idea that I'm going to Job Corps my frigging brain has decided it's going to go into over time trying to plan lists of s**t I may or may not need with questions that don't need answered or won't get answered till I get there? Like, seriously. I JUST finished the orientation paperwork today and won't hear back till at least next week at the earliest on what center I'm even going to ... and yet my mind has gotten so excited because I'm going back to some sort of academic schooling that it suddenly has to plan everything NOW! Yo brain, calm down! XD

Watch, I'll guarantee you all that I'll come back by the end of the weekend with several lists sprawled out in front of me full of un-needed things and questions rofl

Shy Conversationalist

Well, didn't even make it to the end of the weekend and I already have lists galore. But sadly not for the original purpose. It's just at this point to keep me from wanting to bash my head against a wall because of my own stupid roller coaster of emotions. Reason being is my fiance's finally dropping Verizon now that his contract with them is up. I still have a contract through them on his account, but since I have no way to pay my portion, it's getting closed out too and I'm switching over back to T-mobile with my dads account. Even though it was something long time coming for some odd reason it's ******** with me emotionally.

Like, on one hand it's going to save him money just being on his own line through Sprint [he's only approved for just his line, so he couldn't carry me over even if he had wanted to] which means more money to put towards his car payment (On the car he's still working on trying to get). On the other hand, my heart is taking it as a personal issue because it feels like it's a step back in our relationship and it's making it feel like it's putting more distance, unintentionally, between us.One step forward, two steps back in recovery ... yuck! gonk

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Try not to think of the phone thing that way, Mara heart
Neither of you wanted this to happen, and while it may certainly feel like a wedge or disconnect, it's more falling into the whole "give and take" thing of a relationship, in some ways.
It is what it is, and it is not an intentional thing on anyone's part. Fault of circumstance.

As far as making lists and questions...yes, I do that too. My Virgo takes over and psyches me out into eternity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff