Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Tackles Stalker and assaults with love

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
4laugh heart
Vamply!!!! -accepts the onslaught of love-
rofl

Darling Hunter

I added a couple more that I'm willing to part with if you guys are interested.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
-snugs Blue-
I've also got a lot of basic gene dragons in my lair, if you wanted any of them.
The only one of those that I'm not ready to part with are Riwenaovul and Sunlight.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

"Blueh your CitrusSplash is basically a twin of my Asterope minus wing color" (I'm not counting Tertiary since you can't see it anyways x'D) Giggles

"Yeah you better accept that love" cat_talk2hand ............ "Ffft" x ux

Darling Hunter

Indeed she is Vampy!

*snugs Stalker*
XD I'm trying to make room in my lair so I'll have to pass on dragons for now.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hey Stalker
I know I've been a bad girl since I haven't been around, but is there anything I owe you at all? I keep feel like I owe something in a shop somewhere and I can't seem to figure out which one it is.

Seiphira needs some spankings to keep her in line. emotion_donotwant

Drexanine: Oooh baby! emotion_dealwithit
Hexa: Idiots! *face palms and shakes her head*

sorry I don't know if it's the alcohol talking or the fact that I'm extremely tired. I just like to pop up just so you know I didn't fall off the face of the earth completely.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi, Sei!
I finally finished your Memorial Day song custom, he's back a few pages at least, and you just need to post him for certing =3

thanks for checking in heart

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
This guy must think I'm a special kind of stupid.
I JUST CAUGHT HIM plagiarizing, tell him to change it.

He deletes the ONE highlighted section of plagiarism, thinking that I won't catch the other um-teenth other instances.

Professor has been emailed. Stalker is at the end of her rope and as it stands no, no longer capable of being nice about the matter.

Shy Conversationalist

Wow ... just ... wow. I really hope he gets properly disciplined over all this. >> I mean, come on. It's not that hard to find out if someone has plagiarized something with the ability of google.

On another note: I'm back finally! biggrin

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
That's exactly how I caught him the first time!

When I was reading his paper, the wording sounded VERY familiar. I couldn't shake the feeling. So I entered the first few lines into Google - and up popped the source, word-for-word.

When I tell him to change this he's all like, "Yeah, I know, this isn't the final one" and then resubmits it last night.
Nevermind that he didn't do ANY of the grammatical changes that I entered, but he only deleted the copy-pasted text that I had specifically flagged: right after that there was still text that had been copy-pasted from the same source.

Also, I don't think our professor is aware she has an email -.- //no response yet.

Welcome back!
How was it? =3

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
The saddest part about this assignment is that the girl who doesn't even have English as a first language is the ONLY ONE that presented something presentable.

It's a good thing that I'm not going in tomorrow, because I would be screaming at people.

Shy Conversationalist

-sips on red's apple ale and shakes head- ... maybe you have a number to call said professor? >>

It was alright ... Not sure if I was truly observing such actions or whether I was just having anxiety issues, but I felt really left out this year. Like, my girls didn't seem to care for me nor the jc girls I was working with. I only had one jc, who was also our governor from last year, really befriend me, but beyond that it was very lonesome from early on in the week. The community I was assigned to didn't seem to really care either for me. They all seemed to love the other jc I was paired with as well as the sc we were with knew the other girl and would give her tons more to do, so I for the most part was a bump on the log. =/ ... ... ... and yet I oddly enough want to go back again.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm sure I do, but I don't want her having my number and really don't want to talk to her about it because well, she's sorta really jaded and ignorant. It's easier for me to control my urge to tell people things in a very blunt and violent way over email. I fear if she starts spewing her psychologist bullshit at me via a phone call, I'm just going to cuss her out, which will be good for no one.

Oh, I see....sounds like a really elitist club type thing, that would have annoyed me quite a bit. That's why I don't really socialize xD
I think that, though, is an environment that the more you're in the more you find people that will like you and accept you and things, so maybe going again is the only thing that will get you to the point of socializing with all of those people 3nodding

Shy Conversationalist

Understandable. Well, all in all, I hope that justice prevails in the end and the other person gets the proper punishment.

It kinda is in a sense. Most (like 98%) of these girls are top of their schools from grades to activities and quite a huge chunk of them knew each other from other clubs / sporting events / academies ... and then there's me who only got there because of my connections.

I don't know why all of a sudden these past few years I really started to push myself to be more social. It's a split feeling ... like, I want to get out there and be known, but then once I'm there and I get the ignored feeling, I just want to back out and not do anything. =/

Maybe that's why I want to go back, I don't know. I'm sure it'll come to me someday ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff