Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Bear

AllSummedUpNJazz
Technomancer's
Kinda freaking awesome.
Just sayin.

they'd probably have something akin to technomancers. honestly, I see a lot of the leading technology coming from what are essentially technomancers. Nightmares who run around combining technology and magic to do cool stuff.

Jynk and I decided that a lot of Nightmare tech is crystal-based, since Nightmares have a natural ability to manipulate minerals and imbue them with magic. so like, they'd probably be able to do some cool stuff with that, like make what are essentially crystal iPods and cell phones and even computers.

a lot of tech (especially the stuff mentioned above) was also developed during the 400 Year War to aid in communication and battle, but is only now being marketed as luxury goods.

of course, little Suzy Freshling wouldn't be able to afford a crystal smartphone, haha.

@m@ /works on that lore-writeup, woops.

Timid Wolf

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this lovely place and would like to know how the questiong of like a custom or such works. ^_^ I have seen it in other B/C but would like to try it here so I can get a cutie pie.
~Thank you
~skittleSky12
skittleSky12
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this lovely place and would like to know how the questiong of like a custom or such works. ^_^ I have seen it in other B/C but would like to try it here so I can get a cutie pie.
~Thank you
~skittleSky12

Right now there is no questing as the system is being revamped, but you can check the front page to see if customs are still open (they are RL-only). Otherwise you can win customs through auctions or contests. I know there's an RP event going on right now for a freshling of the new rare race! The premades here are all awesome too. 8P

Timid Wolf

grasshopper pie
skittleSky12
Hello Everyone,
~Thank you
~skittleSky12

Right now there is no questing as the system is being revamped, but you can check the front page to see if customs are still open (they are RL-only). Otherwise you can win customs through auctions or contests. I know there's an RP event going on right now for a freshling of the new rare race! The premades here are all awesome too. 8P

Okay ^_^ thanks you
owo whats RL

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just a reminder, the Chimera RP Contest is still open.

Profitable Prophet

going in for my first survey of American business test! wish me luck!
*fingers crossed*

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AllSummedUpNJazz
*fingers crossed*

Good luck, hon!

Shy Wife

AllSummedUpNJazz
*fingers crossed*
GOGOGO good luck!

Indulgent Bear

skittleSky12
grasshopper pie
skittleSky12
Hello Everyone,
~Thank you
~skittleSky12

Okay ^_^ thanks you
owo whats RL

grasshopper pie is right!

Questing is currently being revamped, so our quest forum in the guild has been temporarily locked.

RL (or RLC) are real-life commissions. there's more information about how to get Nightmares in the Availability section of the front page.

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LOL....just did my thing due today. Scored a 100% in 22 sec.

Hurray!

Shy Wife

skittleSky12
Hello Everyone,
~Thank you
~skittleSky12
Hi new person <3

We have several ways to win a Nightmare:

- Questing, which is being revamped atm.
- Winning one in a game (We have frequent games so stick around!)
- Real Life customs where you can order with real money! Go to the front page to see more <3

In no time you'll have a Nightmare of your own. There's frequent small events and chances for a baby of your own <3

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
skittleSky12
We also have a Chimera RP Contest going on to win a cute little freshling.

Timid Wolf

^_^
Thank you everyone you are all awesome !!

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
skittleSky12
^_^
Thank you everyone you are all awesome !!
mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces