Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bookworm

Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Good evening, How might I go about purchasing one of these adorable little beasties?
I'd love to be given a random Type / Gender / size Etc <3

I've read absolutely everything, and I would just like to pay for A randomized Nightmare.
I would like to have my Nightmare as a suprise... if that isn't too much hassle...
Hello! My name is Yushika, one of the staffers! If you want to order now, and for a random pet, then you can go here. On that site, you can order many types of Nightmares for RLC. One choice is the artist choice, and I'm sure you can work out with Bitter the other details once you email them!

Much to my dismay I can't afford RLC as I am rather broke and have a disabled daughter that takes up the large majority of my funds, is there a Gaia gold version? Or do I have to get a pre-made?
Currently, there is no gold option. There was, but the marketplace boomed and it was removed. We do have an RP contest for a premade, but currently we don't have any custom's open.

However, when the questing thread is re-opened (we had to close it for some changes), you can post the personality concept in there. There's a chance it could be picked up and colored someday. You'd just need to provide a lot of details for the personality, and mention you want everything design wise to be CC.

Darn.. I was excited about the idea of just being gifted a random little beastie and having great fun with them.
I understand, I guess I'll bookmark and come back at another time >.<

Indulgent Bear

yep yushi knows her stuff 8>

speaking of! yushi my friend and lovely staff member, can you perhaps do a thing for me comparable to when I had you add the familiars to profiles?

Shy Wife

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Good evening, How might I go about purchasing one of these adorable little beasties?

I've read absolutely everything, and I would just like to pay for A randomized Nightmare.
I would like to have my Nightmare as a suprise... if that isn't too much hassle...
Hello! My name is Yushika, one of the staffers! If you want to order now, and for a random pet, then you can go here. On that site, you can order many types of Nightmares for RLC. One choice is the artist choice, and I'm sure you can work out with Bitter the other details once you email them!

Much to my dismay I can't afford RLC as I am rather broke and have a disabled daughter that takes up the large majority of my funds, is there a Gaia gold version? Or do I have to get a pre-made?
Currently, there is no gold option. There was, but the marketplace boomed and it was removed. We do have an RP contest for a premade, but currently we don't have any custom's open.

However, when the questing thread is re-opened (we had to close it for some changes), you can post the personality concept in there. There's a chance it could be picked up and colored someday. You'd just need to provide a lot of details for the personality, and mention you want everything design wise to be CC.

Darn.. I was excited about the idea of just being gifted a random little beastie and having great fun with them.
I understand, I guess I'll bookmark and come back at another time >.<

Okay! I hope you return soon! I can always quote you whenever we have events for characters you can design/ask for CC if you like? <333

@Bitter: Yes I sure can dear! What's up?

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy

We have a game in the events in the guild for a premade. mrgreen

Also, I plan to do random give aways at Bitter's convenience with RLCs in the very near future.
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

-flops on yushi-

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Ruthless Bookworm

kaliskanny
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy

We have a game in the events in the guild for a premade. mrgreen

Also, I plan to do random give aways at Bitter's convenience with RLCs in the very near future.

Right-o, i shall give my writing skills a good old flex!

Shy Wife

-pets Luxy dear- Hello darling <333

Indulgent Bear

do you think you could go through the profiles and add

"Artist : Bitter Owl" under "Owned by"?

Like on this profile.

I want to get that added to the old ones before I do the profiles for SKJ's customs.

Shy Wife

Bitter Owl

Like on this profile.

I want to get that added to the old ones before I do the profiles for SKJ's customs.
Sure can! Let me do that now.

Indulgent Bear

Yushika
Bitter Owl

Like on this profile.

8D awesome thank you so much <33

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hypnotize Big Daddy

Awesome! I look forward to reading it.

I think I'm caught up presently on the other entries.

*noms on Yushi*

Shy Wife

Bitter Owl
Yushika
Bitter Owl

Like on this profile.

Question: Are all of them done by you? Or is there one or two done by Star?

-pets Kalis-

Indulgent Bear

Yushika
Bitter Owl
Yushika
Bitter Owl

Like on this profile.

Question: Are all of them done by you? Or is there one or two done by Star?

-pets Kalis-

All of the ones with profiles are me :>

Ruthless Bookworm

kaliskanny
Hypnotize Big Daddy

*noms on Yushi*

And I am done.
*Bows dramatically*
I totally got into character, I recited it all to my other half XD

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hypnotize Big Daddy
kaliskanny
Hypnotize Big Daddy

*noms on Yushi*

And I am done.
*Bows dramatically*
I totally got into character, I recited it all to my other half XD

Very cool. I'll read it here in a moment. (i need a potty break sweatdrop )

Also, totally dig the Tiny Tina quote in your sig.

*squashes Yushi*

I'm gonna poke you here in a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas