Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

Just gonna say I /love/ your avatar <3

Oh thank you very much its a concept Ive been working on for a new character. I think i will have him or her made over here smile

Shy Wife

AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

Oh thank you very much its a concept Ive been working on for a new character. I think i will have him or her made over here smile
I love brown avatars and I've been saving for that tail. It's perfect! And fluffy!

I just wish the price was lower for the tail, because it's probably one of the best tail items Gaia has. HNNNNN.

Profitable Prophet

Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

I love brown avatars and I've been saving for that tail. It's perfect! And fluffy!

I just wish the price was lower for the tail, because it's probably one of the best tail items Gaia has. HNNNNN.

RIGHT! i really wanted the white one too but that's way beyond my price range. a girl in another shop has an avi with the whole avi made out of the item this tail is made out of.
thats literally a trillion+ gold

Shy Wife

AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

RIGHT! i really wanted the white one too but that's way beyond my price range. a girl in another shop has an avi with the whole avi made out of the item this tail is made out of.
The white one is sooooo pretty. The brown and white one are my fav ughhhhh. But the places raised so rapidly.

Profitable Prophet

Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

The white one is sooooo pretty. The brown and white one are my fav ughhhhh. But the places raised so rapidly.

yea im kind of ashamed to admit it but i bought mine with gaia cash :/

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

Ember-babe
*scarfs down something to eat, even tho the roomie is coming home to make KAEL SOUP~! <333* heart

also CAEL SOUP. Lyra'd like that. razz

Cael is currently wondering whether he needs to spend the rest of his days in hiding.

Shy Wife

AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

Don't be ashamed! You get to choose how you use your money <3

Profitable Prophet

Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

yea but on the other hand i really do hate how gaia is being run right now and i always say vote with your money. sooo i kinda made a hypocrite out of myself by buying this fancy little do dad.

Shy Wife

AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

yea but on the other hand i really do hate how gaia is being run right now and i always say vote with your money. sooo i kinda made a hypocrite out of myself by buying this fancy little do dad.
Well, I firmly believe people can do what they want with their money, so I don't see an issue with it <333

Profitable Prophet

Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz
Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

Well, I firmly believe people can do what they want with their money, so I don't see an issue with it <333

i like you lets be buddies.

Shy Wife

AllSummedUpNJazz

Sure! o u o <3333 I love making friends~

Profitable Prophet

Yushika
AllSummedUpNJazz

Sure! o u o <3333 I love making friends~

*high five*

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Yushika
Ember-babe
*scarfs down something to eat, even tho the roomie is coming home to make KAEL SOUP~! <333* heart

Lyra is in my head going: "Is it soup made by Cael? ..... I... I want it. >///>"

Smolder: No, no, sweetie. Kael. It's a type of food.

Aten: *whines with hunger* ... I want Cael's soup .... !!

Smolder: No. Kael, not Cael, babe.

Aten: ... what's the difference? gonk I don't get it!

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Cinnamon Panda
Ember-babe

Cael is currently wondering whether he needs to spend the rest of his days in hiding.

Burvia: I believe Cael's too darling to be at risk. whee

(( I need to change Burvia's zodiac I think. She's so not a Wreath. ))

Shy Wife

Ember-babe
Yushika
Ember-babe

Lyra is in my head going: "Is it soup made by Cael? ..... I... I want it. >///>"

Smolder: No, no, sweetie. Kael. It's a type of food.

Aten: *whines with hunger* ... I want Cael's soup .... !!

Smolder: No. Kael, not Cael, babe.

Aten: ... what's the difference? gonk I don't get it!

Lyra: -Looks up.- Cael's soup. I am going to get some. Immediately.

Lyra no, Kael not Cael. gdi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces