wow that's awful 8( i'm sorry.

Profitable Prophet

Bitter Owl
AllSummedUpNJazz
Ugh I've got the flu . . . sad

Yea new job full course load and the flu FML

Indulgent Bear

rofl i made an adoptables shop so i could mindlessly color bases like I used to.

sometimes I wish making nightmares were more brainless but I also really love dressing them in lots of different kinds of clothes @u@

Indulgent Bear

AllSummedUpNJazz
Bitter Owl
AllSummedUpNJazz
Ugh I've got the flu . . . sad

Yea new job full course load and the flu FML

D8 WOW that is extra awful. i hope you feel better soon <3

Indulgent Bear

ughfnhgh antsy 8T

i am starting to feel better so i'm all like GOTTA DO STUFF.

but IDK what I want to do ;A;

Ruthless Bookworm

Good evening, How might I go about purchasing one of these adorable little beasties?
I'd love to be given a random Type / Gender / size Etc <3

Ruthless Bookworm

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Good evening, How might I go about purchasing one of these adorable little beasties?

I've read absolutely everything, and I would just like to pay for A randomized Nightmare.
I would like to have my Nightmare as a suprise... if that isn't too much hassle...

Profitable Prophet

Wow this place is becoming quite popular.

I'm skipping math class and staying in bed. I almost left halfway through geology but I really like that class.
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

ninja

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Shy Wife

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy

I've read absolutely everything, and I would just like to pay for A randomized Nightmare.
I would like to have my Nightmare as a suprise... if that isn't too much hassle...
Hello! My name is Yushika, one of the staffers! If you want to order now, and for a random pet, then you can go here. On that site, you can order many types of Nightmares for RLC. One choice is the artist choice, and I'm sure you can work out with Bitter the other details once you email them!

Ruthless Bookworm

Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy

Hello! My name is Yushika, one of the staffers! If you want to order now, and for a random pet, then you can go here. On that site, you can order many types of Nightmares for RLC. One choice is the artist choice, and I'm sure you can work out with Bitter the other details once you email them!

Much to my dismay I can't afford RLC as I am rather broke and have a disabled daughter that takes up the large majority of my funds, is there a Gaia gold version? Or do I have to get a pre-made?

Shy Wife

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy

Much to my dismay I can't afford RLC as I am rather broke and have a disabled daughter that takes up the large majority of my funds, is there a Gaia gold version? Or do I have to get a pre-made?
Currently, there is no gold option. There was, but the marketplace boomed and it was removed. We do have an RP contest for a premade, but currently we don't have any custom's open.

However, when the questing thread is re-opened (we had to close it for some changes), you can post the personality concept in there. There's a chance it could be picked up and colored someday. You'd just need to provide a lot of details for the personality, and mention you want everything design wise to be CC.

Indulgent Bear

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Yushika
Hypnotize Big Daddy
Hypnotize Big Daddy

we aren't currently taking gold customs, outside of auctions, raffles and contests. we are hopefully going to have a flatsale soon, so keep an eye out for that :>

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just a reminder, the Chimera RP Contest is still open.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff