Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I have more Chinese teas than English ones in my cupboard. The hubby really loves his oolong and darjeeling.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Darjeeling's amazing. You can put milk in those... it just goes much better with English blends. Like Earl Grey!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I may have some of that buried deep in there, I'm afraid to reach my hand all the way back in that cupboard. LoL! A grue might get me.

Unicorn

Fun fact, what attracted my husband to me is a story I told where I literally drank butter. That was what pushed him over from "admiring from afar" to "do want".

Hilarious Fairy

Maybe that's all I'm looking for...just a man who will watch me drink butter.

Also, am DEMORALIZED, I bought all this stuff for smoothies, made a rad one last night...loaded up my blender for a smoothie supper just now, except the blender doesn't work anymore. emotion_0A0 I think punching through the frozen strawberries last night burned through the bottom the rubber cog-thing underneath the pitcher that hitches up with the plastic cog-thing attached to the motor. And now I have all this s**t for smoothies and no blender. crying

Hilarious Fairy

I'm gonna teach my first kids today...wish me luck! @w@

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Goodu rucku! <33
have fun storming da castle!
Good luck, Bomba!
Don't turn your back on them!

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Good luck, Bombaaaaa!

Hilarious Fairy

IT WAS SO FUN, AAAGH, why don't I hang out with 3rd graders all the time!!!

My 9th graders were pretty awesome this morning, too. Little kids basically like you right away 99% of the time, but it's gratifying to watch a bunch of teenagers go from actively not giving a s**t about you to enjoying your company. :3 *does high kicks, ignores 2+ sinkloads of dishes waiting for her* HOW IS EVERYONE, HUH

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Dying of heartburn, at the moment. XDD I'm glad it went so well, though. <33

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm well! But I so don't want to go to work. =u=;

Hilarious Fairy

MOUNTAIN GOATS LYRICS AAAAH but also,

your days are clearly not going as marvelously as mine! I'mma be brought down to your level in a minute, though, I have the biggest ******** of dishes to deal with. xAx I miiiight stream after that, though, if anybunny's interested? I could either work on rat agouti or maybe do a bit of dicksketching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff