Welcome to Gaia! ::

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

My second-favorite bird!

Hilarious Fairy

pfapfapbg, that is so cool. owo

also...I just accidentally typed fapfap, today is clearly going to be wonderful. Is anyone hangin' around?

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Hilarious Fairy

SO TRUE.

I cannot get started on homework today. I have to take this awful art teacher/art history practice test, it is like 50 pages long, ugh

Unicorn

Belated, but I totally would go to Dickens World. I'd be snickering the whole time though.
there would be so many pictures of the word "dickens"...

Unicorn

Yeah, my camera. It would be full of the dickens.

Hilarious Fairy

*finishes her test, dances out some rage* @m@
you know what you should do?

you should party like its 1999.

Hilarious Fairy

"she suggested, not knowing that bombazine already had a line shaved into the side of her crew cut and a sweatshirt tied about her waist"

k, that's earlier than '99, but still. early/mid-90's fashion was the tits. now I am remembering stuff I wore in 99, which would have been middle school, and it is...somewhat bittersweet. what terrible years! That was about the last real effort I ever made at fitting in!
oooh god, i was horrible too. mostly my dad's old band tees and these awful shoes with flames on them. and flannel, because i was cool like that

i was a boy. a nirvana-esque boy.

Hilarious Fairy

I didn't know I could do that, I guess! I had a pretty long "dark age" of clothing decisions, in between finding out that it was lame as balls to wear shirts with lizards on them and finding out that I could wear what the ******** ever (so many weird, weird goodwill purchases). I had a lot of fleece vests and khaki flares and butterfly clips. emotion_puke My sister rocked some all-the-way-buttoned plaid shortsleeved shirts, though. She looked like a male nerd or a lesbian.

also, I would actually love to see pictures of you as Nirvana, that sounds unbearably adorable.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
That's a good dog, poor critter. I hope she got to eat some, at least. XDD

http://foodonmydog.tumblr.com/
it was not adorable, it was gross and sad.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I wore endless baggy t-shirts that my parents brought back from cruises and I wanted nothing to do with jeans or flared pants whatsoever. I still mostly avoid flared pants but jeans are okay now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff