Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trash

Einna Firekeeper
I usually get achievements by surprise and have no idea what I did.

Thats me too haha, and since it pops up some retarded extra screen I usually close it before I realize what it was even blathering about

Adorable Trash

Thank you for dusting off the dicks and having an event and junk biggrin heart

Dapper Bunny

yeyeyeyeye events!! heart

Dapper Gekko

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*flops on Birdy* <3

Hilarious Fairy

so

maybe I seem familiar to someone

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

BAMMY BAMMY BAMMY I missed you

How ARE you? How's Ruby? How's life?

Hilarious Fairy

Ohhhhh!!!Scara!!!!

I have the same questions, but hang on.

1) Living in ATX, still really into Teaching the Children
2) Love working with ******** up kids and it's hard to maintain a good job doing that
3) While I was gone I started fostering kittens and got extremely good at making bagels

HOW ARE Y O U U U

Hilarious Fairy

wait
4) Ruby is well, went from Feral Dog to City Dweller with admirable bravery, had a freak spine injury this winter and has a weak back leg now. She still gets about town with me but she wears a ridiculous little bootie on one foot.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Aww, poor Ruby. Glad she's adapted to the city, though! That can be rough on a pupper.

I'm in Chicago still, working at the Field Museum and getting my PhD. Finished a master's degree last May! I'm working on the relationship between civil collapse and dietary health in the pre-Inca Andes and how for communities on the periphery it wasn't always a bad thing, which in practical terms means that I'm playing with 1000+ year old human teeth. Scraping 'em and putting them through a scanning electron microscope to find out what the folks were eating. It's actually a lot of fun and things are going really well- I'm hoping to be Dr. Scaradango within the next few years. Aiming for the next three, might need a fourth.

I don't have a doggo- I mean, my family has a dog, but I have a small reptile zoo. My main squeeze is my tegu. Her name's Kaiju and I've had her for two years as of yesterday. She's a good girl. I also have an assortment of snakes and geckos and an elderly finch.

So yeah, things are pretty good for me right now! Life in general looks good in the long term and short term life's pretty good too. (I have tickets to see Hamilton in two weekends and then I'm going to Hawaii for vacation and some serious birdwatching, so this summer is a summer of Good Things.)

Colorful Contributor

gaaaasp a bammy is here

Hilarious Fairy

/just am various inarticulate gestures
You have beautiful lizard. You get go see Lin Manuel. You job is so good. All of this is making me do the feel, the good feel. I'm so happy s**t is good for you.

And CORM

Colorful Contributor

bam I think of you fondly with some frequency, I am glad you're doin good things and enjoying them.

Hilarious Fairy

ah wuh, ye, and I hope you're doin' good too. I was just thinking of the b/c this month, and wanted to see how all that was going, and here Dickens was with some recent posts. Tell me my love, how is everything?

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I'm glad you decided to check in on us! And I'm glad to hear you're doing well in the world. Are you teaching Art to the youths, or is it other classes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff