Welcome to Gaia! ::

my dogs would have been rioting if i put food on their face and didn't immediately let them eat it.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
My dog's head is too small. LoL! He would barely hold a cookie on it if he even had the patience to let me put food on his head.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well the FAQ said the dog gets to eat most of the food.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
So it does. 8V

Hilarious Fairy

I've tried that trick with Ruby...she is just not receptive to the whole, "you do specific things, I give you treats" concept. All training attempts are met with D8???? on her part.
hey bomb, i thought of you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
That's so cute!! XDD

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Holy s**t, London Fog is adorable. It's official, I'm going to camp out in the drop off thread and watch all the pretty dicks go by.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
If I've got the balls and the energy, I'll try to do a breeding or two next time.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I missed clothing talk. ; ; I was pretty much all turtle neck sweaters, boy jeans, and heels.
This, basically, before I had the curves to pull it off. At all. I really looked more uncomfortable and awkward than anything else.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

There's something beautiful about having an up-to-date d**k journal.

And I know I said this in the PM, but once again HOLY CRAP SYR LONDON FOG IS AMAZING.
I'm gonna show her off here.
User Image

(She's based on an Earl Grey tea latte, canyoubelieveit)

Also, clothing talk! OHGOD in middle school I attempted to combine grunge and goth... it, uh... yeah, it didn't work. But I could only wear it at home, because my school had a uniform. Navy blue shirt, khaki or black pants OR a long skirt OR a navy blue jumper with black leggings and a white turtleneck beneath it. We had to wear "respectful" shoes, too (aka no sneakers except for gym class).

Hilarious Fairy

sneakers are really disrespectful.

(London Fog is gorgeous, and I used to make that drink all the time! Except with straight-up whole milk, because fat content.)

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I always order it with skim, because I can't stand the taste of anything stronger than skim. It's weird. Anything else tastes like butter to me, and butter is not a drink!

Unless you're Paula Deen.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Lawl! Paula Deen!

I was just thinking while I was coloring London Fog that I've never had tea with milk. I've cold coffee with cream, but not any kind of English tea with milk.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

You should try it sometime! I'm a big fan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff