Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
1. I used to wear sneakers every god damn day until I discovered sandals. Maybe that's why I got athlete's foot on a yearly basis.
(Hello my name is Kit and I am here for my daily TMI session.)

2. While I was in Chile I ordered té con leche thinking it would be tea with some milk in it, but instead it was milk with a tea bag floating on top.

3. I am glad your day went so well Bomba! biggrin I went for a bike ride and I took down the christmas lights and I am staring at the outline for my graphic novel and going HURRRRR. Speaking of graphic novels, somebody recommended Unsounded in a livestream a while back and I read it all and so good and today I discovered Doomsday, My Dear and also so good and aaaah comics I love them so ******** much it isn't funny give me all the comics

how the ******** do I write comics

writing angst

all the angst

4. Dicksketching makes me giggle and I don't even know why. It is a funny word.

5. I should have lunch now or something? It's 3 pm, better eat leftover lasagna.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
that awkward moment when you try to adjust your bra because you forget you're not wearing one

And yes, I will watch your stream in a very distracted multitasking manner which is how I watch all streams because I am a buttface.

Hilarious Fairy

I typed it and immediately read it as "dicktouching", then laughed. And no bigs, that's how everyone watches streams! I had a "the awkward moment when you go to adjust your bra and realize your slip is twisted 90 degrees off" thing today, did not feel smart.

And comics, comics comics comics, I like them! The only one I check regularly is Templar, AZ, because it is cool and the author is the coolest. I ain't decided if I'm gonna stream yet, can't decide to cert wolves or hit tags or draw agouti or what. Coffee might be good.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I read that one! I have a steadily growing list of good comics I like reading, I should prune it down a bit. Some kind of Darwinian survival-of-the-fittest bookmarks folder.

I misread it as "dickstretching". Is that how long dicks came to be?

Colorful Contributor

[********, did I miss a stream, or will that be delivered today or possibly not at all

rghhhhh why do I need to be so distractable

Hilarious Fairy

No stream yesterday (I did wolf stuff), no stream today (I worked, and Justin's coming over to watch movies). Perhaps a stream on Saturday or Sunday, though.

Colorful Contributor

I can live with that. cool

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
ooooooOOoooooh, who is Justin?
next d**k name, i think so

cobbledick, oh god

Hilarious Fairy

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Worse: her first two initials are BJ. Clearly her parents were terrible people.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
What the sh-... LoL!!

Hilarious Fairy

alllll right, what the s**t is happening today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff