Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Ladykiller

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Do you guys have thoughts on hiding house keys? My roommates and I are considering it, because we were given an extra. I was also thinking we should give a whole set to someone we really trust who lives in/near the city. But I don't know who. xd sweatdrop
It's a little like the play? At least the abridged virsion I saw.

Edit: @Daggers: Umm... under a rock behind a plant?

Hilarious Ladykiller

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Well I guess I mean more general thoughts, about the safety of doing such things. It feels to me to be like, oh great idea but....you don't want anyone to hide it. Would someone be so thorough?

Unicorn

I gave my keys to a friend who lived by me when I was flying solo.

Hilarious Fairy

I've got some keys hidden, which is awesome, because sometimes when I stumble off to work at 5AM, I forget to bring that s**t with me!

Colorful Contributor

I think it's always a goo idea to have some kind of backup plan to get into your house should you forget the keys. Keeping a window unlocked is a bad idea, so hiding a key in a not very obvious place or else giving one to someone nearby that you trust is a good idea.

Hilarious Ladykiller

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Hmmmm. Good points. Thanks for the thoughts. =)

We just moved to the neighborhood, so we don't really know anybody. We are also (sorta) relative strangers; I never met the girls, who have been living together for a year, before moving in with them. I am considering suggesting we give the one girl's boyfriend a key, because I don't mind all that much. But he doesn't live particularly close.
I hate to be a pessimist, Daggers, but if someone wants in your house bad enough, they'll just break a window or something. I'd risk a key being hidden in a good spot until you meet someone you can trust.
But I don't have my own place, so...

Hilarious Ladykiller

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
But for the metal bars over the windows, Wolf............... xd xd
Oh!
Then maybe you shouldn't hide a key sweatdrop

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
assbutts, morning sickness is a b***h.

Hilarious Ladykiller

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Wolf, had you known we have bars on our windows (albeit pretty ones, but they are functional) I would be concerned. xd NO WORRIES <3 Though, if they were well enough equipped, they might be able to climb up and get the windows off the ground...hm.

Orivu: A little blueberry is giving you morning sickness!? Ho noes >O<;;;;

Hilarious Fairy

That darn blueberry! D:<

I'm finally putting up all my paintings/posters/creepy animal pieces and woven wall hangings up in my apartment, and it is EXHILERATING! I may even take the giant map of Canada out of the back of my car (in which it was always referred to as "Plan C") and put it up in the hallway, WHICH YOU NEEDED TO KNOW clearly

I may be just a very little bit manic today, but I figure it's cool as long as I harness this power for good.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I am now going to assume your house is full of pelts and headless mooses and elk to go along with all those animal heads other people have.

Back in the desert, the house had some artsy things hanging around such as A) a Darth Vader balloon with a pink background, probably due to fading, that I found in the desert B) a fox head pelt missing an ear (road kill) C) mountains and mountains of water jugs.

Okay none of that made sense I may be going a little crazy while job hunting.
moineau bavarde
I am now going to assume your house is full of pelts and headless mooses and elk to go along with all those animal heads other people have.

I thought of #3 as soon as I read that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces