Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

That is the worst time to want to name a kid after Anakin.

@Olive: Boooo! Why the ******** would she do that?

Unicorn

Hey guys! Remember not that long ago when I posted a really awesome artist that was open for commissions? This is the awesome thing she drew for me. emotion_bigheart
Day-um!
I congratulate you on a most excellent purchase.

Unicorn

I know, right! If it were like Ebay, I'd leave a comment like "A++++++++++++++++++++++ WOULD BUY FROM AGAIN".

Colorful Contributor

s**t dog, das naiiiiiiis.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Mich, that is baws.

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
hey.

happy early new year's, seeing as i probably won't be posting tomorrow... c:

Unicorn

But no boozy timez for you!!

I'd say I'd drink enough for two, but I'm keeping it tame tonight.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
It's cool gais, I've got you covered. I will be drinking enough for three people. <3
My liver and I love you.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
That is totally ******** amazing art.

And happy new years eve guys! C: I really need to get around to coloring/sending out hobo unicorns... could everyone who hasn't gotten one yet give me 2-3 colors and a SIMPLE pattern?

Edit: I will also do d**k!cosplays, as long as it's simple. One TACO was enough. emotion_0A0

Unicorn

I'll just leave this here...... ninja

User Image

I need to keep him somewhere. He just keeps eating all my trash and rolling around in his own filth while rumbling something about cocaine and hookers.

ILU KIT <3

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
ILU too!

Happy new year guys. (:

Hilarious Fairy

happy 2012, indeed! Sorry I've been so quiet...I just, I have all these new books. And I ******** refuse to stop reading them.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I know how you feel... I already finished all my new books. sad Mainly because most of them were comic books. Comiiiiiics. Now all I have left is Paula by Isabelle Allende, which I'm putting off starting since it's in Spanish, and Atlas Shrugged with it's remaining 500 pages of terrible. (I apologize to anyone who read it and liked it and/or is tired of me bitching about That Book.)

In other news, I saw A Game of Shadows and it was amazing and you all need to see it. I may be a biiiiit biased by my undying love of Sherlock Holmes, but still! Mom wants to watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo next... I loved the book, but I'm not particularly looking forward to the movie because it's going to be super grim and I'm going to be super bummed and traumatized.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff