Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fairy

jesus, Lolli, that is maybe the best avatar I've ever seen!

Oh you know also, how are you fellows tonight? I'm grouchy because of Reasons and also I start school again tomorrow!

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I start school tomorrow too Bam, it is craap
I wish I were just done with my degree already BLARGH

Colorful Contributor

User Image
Late to the party, as crim-dicklets go, but also early - I started school again TODAY, bitches! It was pretty cool except for the part where I was put of the house from 7 AM to 11:30 PM.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Bam: No you.

Auuugh, my husband has been back in school technically for like a week now? D: I think so has my sister... I just idly fiddle away my time playing with Gwen.

Eloquent Rogue

-is highly amused by the front page of this shop- xD

Incredible Flatterer

Bombazine
nnooooo raviiii I didn't make you one! ;A; I tried to get all the regulars who stopped by in December, but I think I missed you. *starts rooting through OLs*

Aww, it's okay Bomb! >u< *snugs*

Unicorn

O L I V Extract

The awesome dog thing in your sig, WHERE IS IT FROOOOOOM?!

Oh all you school people, with your school stuff. After failing the one class I took last semester, I think I'm dropping out again. Or at least just waiting until I have more time to go back. Then again, my career path really doesn't require a degree, so maybe I'll just stay uneducated!
StarieMichie

The awesome dog thing in your sig, WHERE IS IT FROOOOOOM?!

*butts in* i think it's the Kells shop, which is awesome and i love the line art for the babbies omg their little faces!

Unicorn

Bah! Looks like I just missed an event!

That face is so cute though. Very "can not unsee".

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
oh why thank you. c:

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Now picture Frimfram wearing that s**t like a mother ******** scarf.

@Starie: If you don't need the degree, might as well save your money.

Okay, back to my job hunting hole! Set a couple snares, dig a couple pits. Maybe finally get around to asking people to be my reference instead of being a lazy/anxious communications failure.

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
hey dudes, has anyone played that stars wars MMO that just came out? i am mildly interested, but it goes against my very soul to spend $50+ on a game and pay an additional $15 a month.

Unicorn

I'M PLAYING IT, I'M PLAYING IT.

I have two characters, they're both still low level though because I don't have the time to really dump into it. BUT IF YOU PLAY, I'LL PLAY MORE.

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
lulz.

i mostly just want to know if its worth the initial purchase plus $180 A YEAR. i mean it looks ********, but ehh. there is a reason i never played WoW, and that was the monthly fee.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items