• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
syrc... is that a p***s?

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
lol, you have a rando-sig and probably have no clue what i'm referring to.

Unicorn

It's pretty worth it. Like, it is ******** baller, and way better than WoW. All the characters are fully voiced, which makes me care about the game a lot more. I never read the quests in WoW.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
hmmmmmmmmmm

i will talk to the spouse, maybe persuade him with the intimate times.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I am too poor to pay monthly fees but do any of y'all still play LOTRO? I've been craving it a little and I'm wondering if I should download it onto my new laptoppp

SCARA you are the best

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

BAM
Oh Baaaaam, aaahhh, whhhhyyy, I didn't know I even counted as a regular!
User Image
ARGLBARGL she is the cutest thing aarggghh I don't have enough braincells left to process how cute this is, even, and I'm really impressed that you're getting started on Christmas a whole twelve months early! 8D
Srsly though, this totally made my day. I had a sorta horrible one, being sick and also panicked and sleepless over a prof consultation this morning and then breaking out in hives by just stepping outside into tropical weather. But it was allll okay because I had a little d**k in my pants - well, a little Derplet really and in my pants by virtue of my phone but anyway see this is the kind of thread that makes people say things like that with or without thinking - and everytime I looked at teeny Derp Cue, I had to smile. Thank you so so very much!

Michie, you are going to eventually peer pressure me into that game, darnit. I am currently MMO-happy because all my superhero games have gone Free-to-Play, but you and the others playing it are selling it really well, and I love me a good MMO to look into. Thankfully my utter lack of liquidity right now will keep me safe for a bit.

OLIV, I am guessing Syr has gotten that question so many times, she probably does know what you're referring to. XD (Was it the mushroom named Taiga...or was that the shop name...or was it even a mushroom... Syr?!)

Hallo I hope you are all doing well!

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Scaramouche Fandango
User Image

tip'd that s**t.

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
les vagues
I am too poor to pay monthly fees but do any of y'all still play LOTRO? I've been craving it a little and I'm wondering if I should download it onto my new laptoppp

SCARA you are the best

i have been thinking about it, so maybe? that game is enjoyable. c:

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Jun D

OLIV, I am guessing Syr has gotten that question so many times, she probably does know what you're referring to. XD (Was it the mushroom named Taiga...or was that the shop name...or was it even a mushroom... Syr?!)

YES THAT WAS IT! like a vein-y pink wiener.

Unicorn

I WILL PEER PRESSURE EVERYONE TO PLAY OLD REPUBLIC.

Provided you all want to play on the Dark Side with me. My first character was a Jedi, but I don't like her nearly as much as I like my Sniper.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
O L I V Extract
syrc... is that a p***s?

Actually, I do know which one that is... XDD

User Image

It hatched into this, but I bought him for his egg stage. 8V I wanted a chocolate brown one, too, but the shop closed before I could snag one.

User Image

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Unintentional penises are the best penises.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I wanna show off my p***s pet, too, even though it's not as, uh... um... graphic as Syrc's.
User Image
These grew into neat butterfly fairies, but the shop closed way before any of them ever grew past this stage. I think there was a pink one someplace, too...

Syr, tell me the owner/artist at least knew that stage looked special.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
She never once gave any indication. If she knew, she had the best internet poker face I've ever seen. My face would constantly be like this emotion_awesome if I owned that shop.

It's a GIRL purple p***s! 8V

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces