Welcome to Gaia! ::

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

kyoupi

I think she will actually rock a lot of white and use her glowing-ness to look all haunted and ethereal * A*<3333

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ooooh that's a good idea too!! *u* Just need pale make up to make her look dead!

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

alpha lyrae

Did we still want to do the bakery meet-up RP? I'm down if you are!

Sounds awesome to me! > u<

Incredible Flatterer

kitten

Are you still wanting that short RP between Dou, Ren, and Zeke? o3oa

Eloquent Giver

kitten

i'm so in love with your avatar right now * A * also, we need to figure out an rp!

kyoupi

no problem on the waiting, really!! thank you for the tag, i'll get on it asap uvu cries over laz being sweet--

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

Ravina Loki
kitten

Are you still wanting that short RP between Dou, Ren, and Zeke? o3oa

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you @ 3@ I actually haven't figured out what I'm going to do about that honestly lol I'm going to see where my solos take me first = w=bb <333

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

NeonMace

Fffffs thank you sob I am actually not sure I ever want to change it again honestly cause I am really digging it too lol ; A;<333 your Eth is on point super cuteness too though! <333

Yes absolutely!! Do you have any ideas? Do you want in on the Halloweeeeeeen madness? * v*

Incredible Flatterer

Okay kitten! Just lemme know vuvb

Eloquent Giver

kitten
Fffffs thank you sob I am actually not sure I ever want to change it again honestly cause I am really digging it too lol ; A;<333 your Eth is on point super cuteness too though! <333

Yes absolutely!! Do you have any ideas? Do you want in on the Halloweeeeeeen madness? * v*

thank youuu ; v ; i keep changing the outfit she's wearing but i don't have much she'd actually wear--

hell yeah i want in on this madness! we should talk about it on skype so we don't crowd the thread xD (i'm sorry, i've got so many skype contacts that i'm not sure which one's you anymore ;; Emily, right?)

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

NeonMace

Well they are all super pretty!

Sure, that sounds good! > w< <33 I am not sure if I will be on Skype tonight just cause I'm not going to get home till pretty late, but I will let you know when I'm about ; u; (And yessss it should be Emily Smith?? My user is emilynchanted)

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

Ravina Loki

/smooches

Eloquent Giver

kitten

no problem! we've got plenty of time to figure it out uvu

Incredible Flatterer

*smooched!*

Ehehehehe ;u;

Kitten kisses

Eloquent Giver