Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Seeker

Lol, I actually don't have anything major in mind for Ebony or Adrian's life honestly. Aside from anything specifically related to Cordelia at moment. Though I suppose I was trying to build something for Ebony outside of the family with her memoir solos. Eventually I would want her memories to return for sure. Because what are the Shades without drama. XD

As for RP, I'm down for something! I can always make it work in the timeline since I only have a couple seasonal like stuff I wanna write to fill in the gap from last/early this year. Our peeps haven't interacted much since before Ryder's growth so that'll be surprising to Delia even if she has technically heard about it through the grapevine. Kinda like the old saying of seeing is believing and whatnot, lol. Let me know if you have anything specific in mind for setting and such.

Shapeshifter

*zooooooms into thread*

wow its been so long since I typed in this fashion, but it comes back so easily "oTL

heyyyyy everybodyyyyyyy, long time no see
emotion_awesome

Incredible Flatterer

*breaks through the crust of the thread as though I haven't been buried for THOUSANDS OF YEARS*

o hai gaiz

Glad to see Gaia hasn't changed its website layout into a mess you can't traverse easily. U8;

nekoluch's Pardner

Scamp

/whooshes past

Fantastic Kitten

/Lounges unceremoniously User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Seeker

Wooooow... *stepping through the mess that is the Gaia website*

Sparkly Fairy

Friendly Shapeshifter

emotion_ghost
emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers