Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Krampus

Hey Kyou, would you mind if I offered myself as someone people can run their concepts by for this slot or would you prefer they go directly to you? :0

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yep go ahead Snoof *u*b

Friendly Conversationalist

*rolls through eating Snickers ice cream* :9

Ooooh semi-custom! Exciting times! * w * b Go go go guys!

Merry Krampus

Coolie * u * thanks! In that case, if anyone wants to get feedback on their concepts before sending them in just shoot a PM at me!

Dapper Entrepreneur

I don't think I've ever had Snickers ice cream oAO *eyes at Halie's desserts*

Merry Krampus

I've had Snickers ice cream BARS
they're made to look like big Snickers bars but there's ice cream and stuff instead of nougat and they're really good--

Friendly Conversationalist

It's caramel ice cream with chocolate bits and peanuts, it's pretty sweet but not bad. * v * b Not my favorite (I'll always be a coffee ice cream or green tea ice cream kind of girl) but not bad!

Dapper Entrepreneur

Man... now I miss ice cream... I had this pecan and butterscotch ice cream in US that was so soooooo goooood ;A; heart It was my friend's (and I nearly finished the tub whoops) and I forgot what brand it was...

All this talk of ice cream is making me hungry... *goes to eat lunch*

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
man must resist wanting to try for the RL custom bribe. XD soo tempting but i still have fun stalking the shop in the shadows.

Fluffy Pup

Semi-custom? oAo
jfnsdjcfscdk

Hatted Fatcat

WELL, time for me to find a job. -shot- emotion_awesome

Edit:

I hope someone takes the slot! ;u; I love seeing new concepts.

Fluffy Pup

Looks like you won't be getting a job, now that you've been... shot. ; - ; /mourns

Dapper Entrepreneur

*mourns for Pidge as well* emo

Why hello there Alex come out of the shadows!

Hatted Fatcat

-Rises from the dead- But, Logue, most jobs require repetition, and zombies are quite good at doing only one thing. :U

Fluffy Pup

Yeeeahhhh, but how many jobs require.... eating... other people? ene;;;; I mean, I'm sure they exist, but....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff