Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale was still pacing, grumbling a bit. A few bolts arced through the air and hit the treehouse, sending sparks along some of the brances. He quickly quelled them, lest he set the place on fire... Or worse... Accidently hit someone flying by... He sighed and collapsed back into the couch, closing his eyes.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"I lived in the fae clearing with my parents and brother, but now I'm on my own and have no place." He smiled, he wanted to find out what being an adult was and he needed to do it alone, plus Jomund was acting too weird lately. "What about you?"
"Well... Um... When I was a child, I had a place in the trees, but I usually slept in the forest." She looked down to the ground in embarassment. "I don't really have a home. I just go where I feel I want to be." she replied.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy zipped home and landed softly on the porch. She'd seen some of the bolts in the branches, so she was cautious. "Daddy's in a bad mood it looks like." She mumbled quietly to Joi who had been watching the 'pretty lights'. She pushed the front door open slowly and peeked her head in. "Vale?"

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"That's cool." Aspen sat down near the water. "Going where you are needed....that's neat. I bet you know everything about this island."

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale's head snapped up fast... a bit two fast... He bit back a loud swear and lowered his head down again, not really able to lift it JUST yet... seeing as he'd just pulled it. "Yeah?" He asked softly, slowly leaning back so his head would tilt back so he could SEE.
"Um... Well... Sort of. I know more about my home on earth than here. That's where I travel to the most." she nodded. Her fingers combed a tangle out of her silver hair.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy's eyes grew when she seen his posture. "Vale, are you alright?" She quickly came in and went to his side to sit down. "Did you hurt your neck?" She laid Joi in her lap and reached her hand up to his shoulder.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Earth? Where is that?" He only knew what his Mom and Dad taught him, and he didn't remember that place. "Is it near the Mountains or in Dragnid Forest?"
(( I'm going to get some food. Be back in fifteen to twenty.))

She shook her head. " It's another world. Far from here." She nodded. "My guardian travels a lot and I would go with her when I was younger." she nodded.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Oh, well, I'll be going to class after that. So see ya!))

"Another world, wow! I've never been anywhere but here. What's it like?" Aspen sat and listened, Luna was a really cool elder.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale laughed weakly. "Erm yeah... Just a tad... I pulled it..." He said with a soft grin. "But erm... It's good to see you again... it feels like forever since you left to go to the HQ..." He grumbled and tried to lift his head.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy giggled and and looked down to Joi. "I just go there every day. I wasn't there the whole time, silly!" She unwrapped the blanket from the baby pae. "I just was looking for story books. And look what happened today!" She held Joi up so Vale could get a good look at his daughter.

Joi fluttered her little wings and smiled before wiggling and squirming to try to get out of her mom's hands again, like she had with Syannia.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale smiled. "Hey Joi-Joi..." he chuckled softly and reached out to take a hold of her, "Arn't you just the sweetest lil thing..." he murmured, slowly... Very... Very slowly, moving his head up.
((*clicky walking* Hmmmm. <.< >.> *nests on thread* rawrk.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff