Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luna sat along the bank of the pond, gazing into the water and taking in her reflection. She hummed a song as she grazed her fingers through her hair, relaxing in nature's embrace. Something in the water caught her attention.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

spookyx7
((I just noticed something....

When Woobie was recerted, his horns changed back to black (they were red and silver) and he's missing his streamers off his wings. (I think he was a New Year's pae). Here is his old link:

http://lunafae.net/paeil/woobie.png

Sorry, for being a bug...))

((I'm sorry about that Spooky, I recerted him before I had all the files for items and I left things off that I wasn't able to work with. I will fix him ASAP 3nodding ))

immortalmina
((Wow....so much missed. Anyway, if it wasn't seen there was fan art on page 8 or 7 I can't remember now.))

((Thank you for reposting this! I will get to adding them right away. 3nodding ))
((*Lurks*))

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Ok, that's no big deal. I just noticed. xp

Anyone around?))
(( *Raises hand* I am! 3nodding ))

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((You want to rp? I have a few paes to choose from lol)
((*Chuckles* Sure! I'll start.))

It must have been her imagination, Luna thought. Her fingers made circles into the water, causing the forms to ripple outward. The sun shone through the trees and onto various spots of the forest ground. It was peaceful here, she thought. She liked to relax.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale yawned and lay back on the couch, grumbling and rubbing his eyes. He'd not seen Dizzy for awhile and it was starting to irritate him. He got up and started to pace, back and forth along the floor next to the coffee table.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Ok, I'll bring Aspen since he just grew and needs to meet more paes.))

Aspen stood near the lake. He was still trying to figure out his powers. Could he control plants in the water if he was in it or could he do it from the shore?

He then saw a figure, an elder. Wow, she was gorgeous. He slowly approached her, as not to scare her. He had on ly met one elder so far, Hi.
(( Hello Torvil!))

Luna had formed a ball of shadow in her hand and was bouncing it back and forth between her palms. A voice broke her out of her reverie. A demon pae. She scrunched her forehead in confusion. She wasn't expecting anyway to be out here.

"Hello." she greeted while still playing with her shadow ball.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Hello, I've never seen you before. I'm Aspen." He said with a little bow, she was an elder and deserved respect. He watched as the shadow ball bounced back and forth from her hands.
Luna felt a little uncomfortable when he bowed. She was a pae like the others. She didn't want to be treated any differently. "It's ok. You don't have to bow to me. I'm just like you." she answered. "Likewise. I have not seen you either. My name is Luna. It is a pleasure to meet you Aspen." She caught the ball in her right palm. She let the tendrils of the shadows go back into their respective places.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"yeah, you're a pae, but an elder. You deserve respect." He smiled and chuckled. "I only grew a few days ago. It's really nice to meet you too." He watched the shadows go back, it was an interesting power.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy had said her goodbyes to Syannia and took Joi and headed home. She was sure Vale would like to see that Joi had hatched already. She took to the air, holding Joi tightly wrapped in her blanket and headed for their treehouse.
" Thank you, but you can respect me when I'm not here." she chuckled jokingly. "What part of the island do you hail from?" she inquired.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff