Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

Coronus Sighed as she worked in the house She had kept Zulu close to her as she worked. "Zulu you are going to be so lucky when you grow up." she said. "I mean by that time every one will have gotten every thing worked out and you will be so happy." she giggled.

Sib swam in the lake cuming up for air he looked at the sky. he thought about how nice it was to get away from the husel and bussle of the home but then it was also so lonly.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
"Letha... Nice to meet you..." She smiled and nodded at him with a grin. "I think I know a place we can hang out for awhile till you find one... It's the Healing house... Stuffs free and they hop to your commands... I like it..." She smiled. "They've got some killer food too... I think that's where I'm gonna be staying for awhile..." She smiled. "As for finding a place... I'd LOVE to help you look for one... we could like... throw parties and stuff... have guys and gals over... have a blast..." She smiled and started to dance her little sexy dance. "Oh yeah... La-cha-cha-cha..."

Vale held onto Dizzy tightly and smiled as she kissed him. Tears still feel from his eyes as they kissed, sending soft bolts of electriticy through them both.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo walked and thought for a moment about what Letha had just said. He looked at her thru the corner of his eye again. She made some very valid points there. Partying sounded like fun. And this Healing House place? Hell yeah! "So where's this Healing House at?" He loosened up just a little bit. She seemed... nice. He liked her way of thinking as well.

Dizzy held him tight, feeling the static shocks, but knowing what they meant. She pulled away slowly, and wiped his tears again. She smiled and looked into his eyes. "Vale, I love you.

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

User Image

Oh my! What is this?! What Could it be?!

Generous Giver

Chibi angels
spookyx7
Tymiko the Pirate Girl
"But you could easily get to know them! You have such a great personality!" she mused. "Oh! Thank you...I'm starving!" Taking an acorn from the handful Woobie had given her, she popped one in her mouth. It tasted delicious, with a very distinct flavor.

Kymo paused as she listened to Woobie's offer. "L-live here? With you? Really?" she asked quietly. "Y-you mean it?!"

"Yeah, I could get to know them..." He looked off, he wasn't that much on being social though. Kymo was really all he wanted to talk to. "You're welcome, acorns are great!"

"If you want to.." He smiled with a blush. "You don't have to though..." They could really wrok on this place to make it livable if she wanted to stay.
"Are you kidding?!" She sked in disbelief. "I'd LOVE to!" Throwing her arms around Woobie, Kymo alsmot lost her balance. "Whoops! I think you might have to teach me more before I can get used to this," she answered, blushing, as she glanced down. "But when I do, I know it'll be the best place I could ever hope to be. Especially with you." And with that, she kissed him again.
(( eek looks like baby angel Pae...))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Tymiko the Pirate Girl
(( eek looks like baby angel Pae...))

(( ninja ))
(( whee They look adorable! ^^ heart *pounces on Ninja Antidia* You did those, right?! I can't wait to see them!!!))
(( sweatdrop So sorry, g2g for tonight...*makes a mental note to rp Dax soon and update Journals for both him and Kymo*))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Tymiko the Pirate Girl
(( whee They look adorable! ^^ heart *pounces on Ninja Antidia* You did those, right?! I can't wait to see them!!!))

(( yup yup 3nodding heart ))
((Oooo! Very cute chibi Pae! blaugh )) ninja
((anyone here with an Aion? I need to RP Serenity 3nodding ))

Generous Giver

Sib Swam happly though the water earlier that day he had played tag with Ra the Par and now Sib ws resting thinking about all types of things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff