Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trying to swim backwards as well, Vorel didn't hear a single word Neri said.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Neri giggled meekly and followed Ixi, swimming backwards a little more, because it was actually kinda fun. But once she noticed they were past the field of eggs she quickly turned around. Yes, she was indeed a scaredy-aion. She quickly swam to catch up with Ixi. Vorel, Ixi's tough, she'll protect us! She told her new little friend.
Turning forward, Vorel looked up to the lead Aion. Protect us from the bitey fish? She looked around hoping there weren't any around.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Pick a direction guys Ixi says with a laugh pointing her fins around them
Ummm....that way? She pointed her fin out to the left passed Ixi.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Neri looked in the direction Vorel pointed. Yes, that looks like a good direction! Lead the way Ixi! She pointed with her fin in the same direction waiting of Ixi to take her position. Ixi's a good leader. She mentions, giving Ixi a wink.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Ixi puts a fin to her forehead and shakes her head Oh geesh but she went regardless heading off int eh direction pointed
<Eyes glazing over...fingers going weak....must...stay....awake....zzzzzzzzz

No seriously, I need to sleep. i have to work in the morning. It was fun I'll see you guys later.>
((*Early morning lukr*))
Guardian_Iris
WELCOME NAOMI!
User Image

If you've haven't already sent your trade to Tiaphanu, please send your trade of 4.5k to this nick

Thanks for your patience!

O.O That was worth the wait. *Glomps Naomi* Thank you! I sent the trade already. 3nodding I promise. ninja
((Congratulations Neo! 3nodding ))
((Wow....so much missed. Anyway, if it wasn't seen there was fan art on page 8 or 7 I can't remember now.))

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tymiko the Pirate Girl
"But you could easily get to know them! You have such a great personality!" she mused. "Oh! Thank you...I'm starving!" Taking an acorn from the handful Woobie had given her, she popped one in her mouth. It tasted delicious, with a very distinct flavor.

Kymo paused as she listened to Woobie's offer. "L-live here? With you? Really?" she asked quietly. "Y-you mean it?!"

"Yeah, I could get to know them..." He looked off, he wasn't that much on being social though. Kymo was really all he wanted to talk to. "You're welcome, acorns are great!"

"If you want to.." He smiled with a blush. "You don't have to though..." They could really wrok on this place to make it livable if she wanted to stay.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((I just noticed something....

When Woobie was recerted, his horns changed back to black (they were red and silver) and he's missing his streamers off his wings. (I think he was a New Year's pae). Here is his old link:

http://lunafae.net/paeil/woobie.png

Sorry, for being a bug...))
((hey guys! i'm gonna RP my aion as well! she's lonely...))

A flash of color peeks through the dark abyss, disappearing almost as soon as it was seen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff