Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ivy smiled and kissed him deeply, "There was always time for us. But, you are right." She hugged him close.

"Why? Because we're old now?" Aspen didn't feel weird, he liked being an adult. "I like it."

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
"I like it too... But... It's just... I dunno... weird..." he grumbled looking at the water. "There are things I can do now... and there are things I used to do but can't anymore..." he sighed and looked up at the sky. "It's just... Different..."

Chae purred and pulled her closer, almost in his lap, before giving her another kiss. "Yeah..."

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"What can't you do now?" Aspen wasn't sure where his brother was going with all of this.

Ivy kissed him back and played with his hair. "What can we turn the nursery into?" She figured they wouldn't need it anymore.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Chae tapped his chin. "A Game room? A spare bedroom for guests? Anything your lil heart desires?" He said softly poking her nose with a finger before going in for another kiss.

Jomund shrugged. "Can't hide under beds... Can't really well... do a lot of the stuff we did as kids..." he said in a soft mellow tone.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Well, I need to head out. Thanks for the rp!))

"For now, let's leave it." IVy smiled and kissed Chae's head and then hugged him close. She was quite sad about her babies growing up, but tried not to be.

"Oh, I guess you're right. But we can do better stuff now! Like walk." Aspen laughed as he wiggled his feet.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Jomund just shrugged, and looked out into the water again, seeming to get lost in thought.

Chae smiled and cuddled with Ivy, brushing her hair.

(( kay !! ))
Jazz's body laid on the top of her Tiki hut. Her astral body walked along the beach. She had been practicing since Halloween. The party was over and now she had some time to work on her powers. Jazz had wondered if she was able to use her powers at the same time. Jazz tried to move a rock with her mind. He rocked a little then slowly rose. This made her happy.

Hula Bob sat in the hammock. He had now hired Mal to help waitress the bar. This would be good and help Jazz have more free time with Thom.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi again walked along the sand of the beach, Letha behind him, looking around at the things she saw. It was different, being an adult now... She sighed and rolled her eyes when she saw her father turn and look back at her.

"Like I'm going to run off... Again..." She grumbled, looking away from him.

"You did the first time..." Hi said bluntly, walking along.
Jazz then snapped back to her body. She woke up very tired. "Man, that still takes so much out of me. At least I now can do both at once!" She told herself happily as she looked down from the roof. She saw Hi and an adult.

Hula Bob happily drank from his coconut drink. "In the tiki tiki tiki tiki room!" He sang to himself unaware that there were to walking down the beach.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi waved at Jazz when he saw her then shot another look back at letha... Who just huffed and rolled her eyes again.

"Maybe I will bolt again..." She said with a grin.

"Do it and you'll never leave the cave again..." Hi grumbled.
"Hello, Hi and...Letha? Did you grow?" She hadn't seen Hi's daughter since she was an egg, so she wasn't really sure. Jazz floated down and sat by one of the palm trees. She was so tried now.

Hula Bob waved as well. "Aloha!"

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi nodded. "Yes... This is Letha... Say Hello Letha..."

Letha did a small cursty. "Hello Miss... Sir..." She said with a slightly bowed head. "How are you this fine day?"

Hi watched her with a firm eye.
Jazz nodded and did her best to wave, but her body was tried and it was hard to move now. "Nice to meet you Letha! I'm Jazz!" She told the adult demon with a smile.

Hula Bob bowed his head then moved the hair from his eyes. "Good to meet you dudette! I"m Hula Bob the owner, founder and all around tiki god of the Hula Bob's Tiki Bar and Grill."

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha nodded and smiled at Jazz. "Tis a pleasure to meet you Miss Jazz... You're so pretty! I wish I was as beautiful as you!" Letha pouted and turned to Bob.

"And Mr. Bob, your physic is so strong and well maintained... You must have a betrothed yes?" She said with a girlish giggle.

Hi watched her warily, his eyes dancing like the flames he could control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff