Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
NaomiNaomi
I think the advertising idea is a concrete reason. I mean, we don't have to make it canon via roleplay, but we can state that the start place of Katarina is the meet up location after having discussed it before. o 3 o So the connection of "having known each other before" is implied but not required to have been done to know.

Yeah. I was thinking somethinng along the lines of just putting up a flyer at the Pokemon center saying something along the lines of "Want to explore Zatao with your fellow trainers? Meet at the Pokemon center Xday. *insert rough map of Zatao with planned route*"

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Haha, okay, that saves me some reading! xD;

-wallows in after work-

Long day was loooooong. And it was only, like, five hours. lD; They messed up the schedule and had me and my coworker in the back down for 11... And everyone else was for 10. So the store closed and we were so confused. Kind of happy I got to go home early, though.

Ladykiller

Y-Yea! Let's bring up the topic of my awesomeness again. I liked talking about that. BD *shotmauledbrickedandstoned*

That sounds like a plan! Since I'm bored, I'm totally open to making that flyer in PS, pff. xP

Friendly Phantom

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
NaomiNaomi
I think the advertising idea is a concrete reason. I mean, we don't have to make it canon via roleplay, but we can state that the start place of Katarina is the meet up location after having discussed it before. o 3 o So the connection of "having known each other before" is implied but not required to have been done to know.

Yeah. I was thinking somethinng along the lines of just putting up a flyer at the Pokemon center saying something along the lines of "Want to explore Zatao with your fellow trainers? Meet at the Pokemon center Xday. *insert rough map of Zatao with planned route*"

After all the crazy RP event plots starting from fishy banners inviting characters to travel across Zatao...I'm horribly curious about how people who have been through the events reacts to it rofl

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
good thing i rarely backread then...

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't even know what Daniel is thinking lD; He's kind of skeptical of fishy fliers to begin with, so I will have to think of a valid reason. It will be interesting, though. Looking forward to playing him. c:

Ladykiller

Rofl, Flo. rofl

Eloquent Pusher

Friendly Phantom

But hey, it's pokemon. There always needs to be fishy things around xD
-throws in a magikarp-

Ladykiller

Eranas
NaomiNaomi
C8
*explodes . . . again* Great Arceus, that is so much awesome wrapped up into one picture. D8 <33

Eloquent Pusher

It could've been better but I need to go to college tomorrow so I rushed a little at the end 8'D
You can claim holds to that pic Naomi~

Night~

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Karp! Karp! Magi-karp!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
NaomiNaomi
Y-Yea! Let's bring up the topic of my awesomeness again. I liked talking about that. BD *shotmauledbrickedandstoned*

That sounds like a plan! Since I'm bored, I'm totally open to making that flyer in PS, pff. xP

...Go for it! (And people have a point about the fishy stuff. "Hey, follow me, I think I saw an Eevee!" *follows, wakes up in Rocket cell*)

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
NaomiNaomi

...Go for it! (And people have a point about the fishy stuff. "Hey, follow me, I think I saw an Eevee!" *follows, wakes up in Rocket cell*)

Awwwwwmaaaaaaan, not again! I really gotta stop following random flyers. :B

Ladykiller

Eeee, thank you. emotion_bigheart *heart pops* <33

Graphic, coming right up. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items