Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Powerhouse

Ohh! What are you planning on selling if you got a table, mew? :> I've always wanted to sell at artist alley, but I suck xD;;;!!

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
*reads more stuff as she comes in* ya'll are screwin wit mah head again

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm considering creating a second RP character. Shina is a nice, well-bred girl. I joked with some RL friends about how much fun it would be to have a wild child reared by fighting types, but it got stuck in my mind. ...Any opinions?

I'm thinking he might be too wierd for Extra, though he was found by a human early enough to know how to talk and interact. He's just bouncy as heck, and sees nothing wrong with charging into battle against a pokemon himself. And he probably breaks all sorts of rules. The communicating with pokemon would be a problem. He isn't psychic, but my mental of him has him speaking pokemon. As in repetitions of his own name, and understanding what the heck a Pikachu saying "Pi-pika, pikachu!" is actually saying. I should use him in some other RP outside of extra, probably.

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
that reminds me of that kid who was raised by kangaskhan in the series

Ladykiller

Arrrgh, shots suuuck. x_x" Eff college and their required immunizations.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
*blinks* I missed that episode. But I do know what you are talking about. *snickers* Wild-Child says "But why can't I enter the P1 Grand Prix? You know I could go at least a few rounds!" Mentor: *facepalm* "We've talked about this. Pokemon contests are for pokemon, not people. You are a person."

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
NaomiNaomi
Arrrgh, shots suuuck. x_x" Eff college and their required immunizations.
*sends virtual cookies* I'm sorry. They do suck. Getting poked by a sharp object is never fun. And most of the shots ache after. *sends hugs*

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
yikes, shots are EEEEEEEEVIIIIIIL

Vicious Firestarter

*rolls about while trying to figure what to write for the Rehoming contest*

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
@nana: that would be hilarious to see xD

on another note, my cats are plotting against me >< well, just the one cat, Gremlin. She decided i needed to be awake at 8 am this morning, and sat there meowing till i woke up. when i finally got up, she walked away. she didnt want anything, she just decided that i needed to be awake >> and its not the first time shes done that either

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
*looks at tv* HOLY FUDGE!

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Nanashi: That's cute! xD But yea, unless you are willing to change him up to fit within the character guidelines... he's a bit borderline. I think you can say he thinks he can communicate with pokemon, but in reality he can't. It's just that he understands how pokemon behave with each other and can interpret it? xD! *shrugs* Don't take me seriously on this, though. xD

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zakiax
*rolls about while trying to figure what to write for the Rehoming contest*

*climbs up on and curls up on yow head* MY SPOT!! ^w^
and i know right?! im sitting here going..............uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

The only downside to having fighting types at Extra is that (from what I heard last) Micro is not too fond of doing humanized pokemon that stand on two feet. Ex. Hitmonchan etc. So I donno how soon or if we will see those at all. Squirtles are probably a no go for those turtle loving people. Just FYI. XD

She feels that she can't do them well? -shrug- I bet she will do fine but hey, an artist is their own worst critic. XD

User Image

User ImageShini: is suppose to be studying; if you see her PLEASE shove her to go study for at least a little bit!!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I'd probably be better off just using him for outside RPs. I'm not entirely sure I have the concentration to spit my Extra attention between two characters anyway. This event might make it easy enough, but later? *shrugs*

Last cameo from Wild!Child: *huge sigh* "I've been training and training, but it just isn't working. Hey mentor! Can I have an evolution stone?"
Mentor: *facepalm* "We've talked about this. You are a person. People do not evolve."
Wild!Child: *bouncy* "Nah, they just aren't trying hard enough! I'm gonna go play with Hitmonchan!" *bounces off to battle*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff