• Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
INTERNEEEEEEEET!! *clings to thread*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
exclaim We will be in Katarina, the only town with a gym leader. I should challenge! *realizes there won't be enough time between event and long ole rp* Hmmmmm.

Ladykiller

Mrs. Pearls :: Oh Nanashi, good luck if you do decide to challenge the gym leader~~! I heard she is very, very tough.
Cetus (on the inside) :: She's gonna get her young a** kicked no matter what she does. |:

Oh internal and external opinions, how they differ. n w n

Question: should the travel buddies have known each other before they start the trip? I mean, it would be good reason for them to be traveling together . . . unless its a grab and, "Let's go!" kinda thing. o 3 o

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
*Actually goes to read the gym challenge info, changes mind* I should wait! Very much with the wait! *no longer feels any urge to challenge whatsoever*

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PEOPLE!! *clings to people*

Dante: *looks at Snow* .......-_-; persian pers

translation = "oh brother...my human is insane"

Friendly Phantom

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Oh, hey, it just occured to me. Are there any plans for a toadstool swarm in towns/zOMG?

Not anytime soon xD

@Nanashi: The gym won't be open till the new battle system gets finalized, sorry! :C

Lol hi Snow x3
Internet is a great drug
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

Word of advice. Don't challenge, Fayah yet. She will hand your butt to you. D8 Plus we need gym trainers for you to go through first. XD

User Image

User ImageShini: is suppose to be studying; if you see her PLEASE shove her to go study for at least a little bit!!
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

-waves at Snow- 8DDD

Nanashi: Wise decision! XD

User Image

User ImageShini: is suppose to be studying; if you see her PLEASE shove her to go study for at least a little bit!!

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hi Shini!! *snuggles*

I havent been able to get on the computer ALL DAY.....mostly cause I was either gone or sleeping cause I got up at the buttcrack of dawn to go do an observation ><; i like sleep...sleep is good...sept when I have freaky scary dreams that scar me for years, I can even remember some nightmares I had when I was a toddler O_o; and ones I had a few years ago...You always remember the epic crap.
sooooooooooo How was everyone's day?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
NaomiNaomi
Mrs. Pearls :: Oh Nanashi, good luck if you do decide to challenge the gym leader~~! I heard she is very, very tough.
Cetus (on the inside) :: She's gonna get her young a** kicked no matter what she does. |:

Oh internal and external opinions, how they differ. n w n

Question: should the travel buddies have known each other before they start the trip? I mean, it would be good reason for them to be traveling together . . . unless its a grab and, "Let's go!" kinda thing. o 3 o

Hmm, I guess I do need to do some sort of startup script. ...Maybe Shina advertizing for a group to do a cross-continent trek? I'll have to think. If we've met during the Eevee event or Museum event, then yes, we would definitely know eachother. Otherwise, I'm not sure. Perhaps the part in Katarina should be everyone meeting up? I'm very open to suggestions and talking it out.

Friendly Phantom

...Considering ChuChu and Prince's stats and the fact that it is multi-pokemon battle which means over a 450 HP difference if you don't have any stat boosts yourself...I feel horrible for anyone challenging the gym xD

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
So many pages have passed since I left for work! xD; -wonders if he ought to attempt to backread or just go with the flow-

Ladykiller

I think the advertising idea is a concrete reason. I mean, we don't have to make it canon via roleplay, but we can state that the start place of Katarina is the meet up location after having discussed it before. o 3 o So the connection of "having known each other before" is implied but not required to have been done to know.

Friendly Phantom

Criminal Scum
So many pages have passed since I left for work! xD; -wonders if he ought to attempt to backread or just go with the flow-

Never attempt to backread. We just had a page 100 custom raffle. Talked about random stuff like pokemon rumble and Nana's awesomeness. Generally derped around, nothing important xd

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah. I'm like "next year, or at least two pokemon later, whichever comes LATER for that challenge idea. Mmhm. *backs away* Was totally just admiring the gym. Nooooo intention to challenge. Nope."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff