Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Powerhouse

xD! Congrats, Kyrie!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Kuu: Thanks! Yes, I did. Thursday was Professional Day, meaning there were panels for various professions relating to comics. To my delight, half of them were geared towards librarians, like me. smile Sunday was Kid's Day, and my cousin brought her 10-year-old son to the con. I showed her how to get to the con and we went out for sinner after. Then there was all the other fun con stuff, like the Masquerade. The costuma that won Best in Show was a giant Bumblebee, the Transformer, that could actually turn from a car into a robot, but was still mobile enough to dance. It was fantastic. Everyone in the audience booed when it didn't win the Best Craftsmanship award. XD The judge had to say "Hold on, there's still more awards!"

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Congrats Kyrie!
Gahhh, I missed the hundred-page. DX;;;; We didn't do anything special on it, did we? o u o;;;
8D Congrats, Kyrie!

rooyin's Widower

Questionable Husband

Congrats Kyrie! 8D

Eloquent Pusher

Ah snap Mew that sounds awesome XD Must've been fun, did you cosplay for the Con o wo? But holy crap that Bumble bee sounds AWESOME XD

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Trira: We did :<

Friendly Phantom

Trira
Gahhh, I missed the hundred-page. DX;;;; We didn't do anything special on it, did we? o u o;;;

There was a giant party with confetti and 999999 free pokemon and you missed it all talk2hand

j/k, just a surprise page custom xD

And yeah that transformer constume sounded like a BOSS *__*

Hilarious Werewolf

kang;adgn THANK YOU <33 *will go do that nao*

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Congrats Kyrie : D!

Confident Duck

Congrats Kyrie! No pre-birthday luck for me -rubs all over Kyrie trying to steal her luck for the next time-

Familiar Phantom

Oh, bother. I spent too long in Barcelona again.

Friendly Phantom

Next raffle will probably be at page 500 or 1000 though, considering how fast this thread grows a day rofl
I just saw. XD; Gaia wouldn't let me edit my post though. l'D;;;;

Ahh, I remember you mentioning that you were going to do something like that~ ^^ Congrats Kyrie~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff