Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

We've gotten a whopping zero millimeters of snow. :P

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Yeeaahh.. it hit 77 degrees here today. Super nice out wat.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Wow, I'm actually kind of interested in the new CI with Volcaloid-inspired items. The ones for Len and Rin are based on Remote Control, my favorite Volcaloid song!

Adorable Trickster

I like the Rin one. :3

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
NaomiNaomi
Heya, Extra~ We didn't get too much snow as the weather channels expected. They said we'd get about ~2-3 feet, we received about 4-6 inches. At least campus was closed today. <3

Sounds like my area, too. Day before the storm, projections were 20-30 inches, and by the time the snow was over this morning we got maybe 5.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Len's my favorite Vocaloid. I would so snag that if I were using a human avvie and could wear it. I may anyway.

Ladykiller

I've been spying the Split Second item for it's hair (fits well with an OC of mine), but I'd probably buy it after the price on it hopefully lowers. Digging the Rin/Len items as well!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Split Second is Gumi! Who actually sounds really good, generally. Also, Swift Glissando is Kaito. I like it when I can recognize things. smile

Ladykiller

I realized that right away when I saw it, haha~ Do they have a Luka one, perhaps? She's my favorite. ninja

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Judging by this thread, no Luka item. But in reading though comments in that thread, I learned about the vocaloids Oliver and Mayu, which I was not familiar with. Also confirmed that the user-created item Earphone Legend item is actually Ene from the Kagerou Project series of songs/videos, which was turned into an anime called Mekakucity Actors. (Kagerou Project is really cool but kind of hard to wrap your brain around sometimes.)
Some might call it irresponsible to do things on a whim. I call it fun. <3

>>>GYM LEADER APPLICATIONS ARE UP<<<

I know it's kind of short notice, ignoring the notice I gave earlier, so you all have until just before the eighth of February to apply. :3
Also, in case anyone is wondering as a result of me changing the title, Mythee's Untemplated Custom Auction still going. :3

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Which reminds me...

DaftCacophony

Hey, would you be interested in continuing this battle? I kinda want to see if we can actually end it with just Confusion damage available. smile

And...

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Tag!

Ladykiller

Huzzah! Gym leader apps -- go apply, go apply, go apply. ninja

Darling Hunter

GYM LEADER APPS! *fist pump*

Now to go put in the last of my hp bonuses in so my pogeys can use them. xP

If anyone needs battles for this I'm available with Alexa's team! Pick any of hers and set up a battle and quote me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff